[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I'll take a screenshot next time. It was odd, lol.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Yea, Virgin Mobile doesn't allow Roaming at all, yet you're not the first to report momentarily roaming.
I've read here, and in other Android forums of Virgin Mobile users, typically with the Optimus V, have experienced several cases of Roaming, with a wide variety of several Roms.

sent from my un-dead sammich.

emburybrett1

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Yea, Virgin Mobile doesn't allow Roaming at all, yet you're not the first to report momentarily roaming.
I've read here, and in other Android forums of Virgin Mobile users, typically with the Optimus V, have experienced several cases of Roaming, with a wide variety of several Roms.

If you ask me they should let us roam like sprint. Hell i would even pay $10 to $20 more then i do now for the roaming like sprint does so i could use the phone in more places.

emburybrett1

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Correct, no need to wipe data.
Try 729max 600min on savagedzen.
You just gotta spend a lil trial and error messing with several combinations to find what works best for your phone.

Thanks and i think the issue was that it was still on InteractiveX I changed it to proformance it can overclock just fine now.

Rudeco

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
So is the AOKP 31st version the only one going beta 2, or is cm9 31st going as well? Also, when is it and can I just download the 31st file now or will the beta 2 release differ from it in any way?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

K

kobequintana

I am so tired I was up all night playing with aokp

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
So is the AOKP 31st version the only one going beta 2, or is cm9 31st going as well? Also, when is it and can I just download the 31st file now or will the beta 2 release differ from it in any way?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Both will be beta2, and I believe every build after including 7/13 will be considered beta 2

zeldalink14

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
First off i LOVE this AOKP ROM. By far the best I've had on my phone to date. I wanted to flash the new nightly but the main link is broken. Anyone else running into this issue?

K

kobequintana

While I'm in GB what are the files for the hot spot
Edit: Nvm I'm back with Quttrimas because the home button didn't work and I got stuck in the browser after changing my theme

Last edited:

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

You guys ever see that post leslieanne put up about them supposedly implementing roaming? Think it said it was supposed to have been July 1

emburybrett1

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Correct, no need to wipe data.
Try 729max 600min on savagedzen.
You just gotta spend a lil trial and error messing with several combinations to find what works best for your phone.

what now i keep getting no space left for anything i did 512MB and in setting it says i have used 212MB from the 179 MB so i know it is somewhat working but no space for a 2.12 MB file...?

kboone13

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol