[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
you got 3g on the marquee? nice. I may have to take up asadullahs offer...

I did. It's kind of a hack right now and doesn't switch back from wifi well yet, but it does work.

Next is the cameras, and then it should be close to what you folks have been enjoying for several weeks. :p

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
quick question im partitioning my sd card i picked 1024 then it asked me swap size after what is that should i choose 0M 32M or128M or what thanks

droidmike_k

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Been fighting with 3g on my marquee, finally won today. I'll try to get beta2 promoted tomorrow and look at one or two other things.

That is fantastic! I've been eyeing getting a Marquee, but lack of decent roms has been holding me back.

Quattrimus is a great ROM, btw. I'm still on Reborn, and I would love to use Quattriumus as my daily driver. The only thing holding me back is the mic on my headset not working. Would that be one of the things you plan on looking at?

Reactions: tdm

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I did. It's kind of a hack right now and doesn't switch back from wifi well yet, but it does work.

Next is the cameras, and then it should be close to what you folks have been enjoying for several weeks. :p

If you want, I can dig up the build.prop fix from CAI and give you a link. See if it works on the marquee.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: tdm

jto101680

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Yes I'll update the beta.

I might look at the headset issue but I'll need to dig out a wired headset.

Yes aosp is still coming, and the kernel.

Please do dig up the fix, thanks.

Yessssss.... the kernel :D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums