[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

benslgdroid

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes I'll update the beta.

I might look at the headset issue but I'll need to dig out a wired headset.

Yes aosp is still coming, and the kernel.

Please do dig up the fix, thanks.

Just as I should be getting my new phone. I'll still find a way to mess around with it. :D

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

I found the fix, but I also checked the marquee build.prop. The fix is already included, so its not the answer... sorry.

Reactions: tdm

Rudeco

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Here's a question. I used to be able to use regular ear buds to listen to my music, ear buds with no inline mic, and when I would get a call I could talk into the microphone and it would work for callers to hear me. Doesn't work anymore though.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

jayleekay

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I've had a few PM's regarding this issue today, and I know there are other's still trying to figure it out, so I thought I'd share some info here. Those of you who are wanting voice dial, and are unable to get it to work. You need to delete the voice dial and voice search that you currently have on your phone, then install the voice search from the market. Yes I know, dial and search are two different things, been there done that. The new voice search app has the voice dial included in it.. That's why when everyone searches the market they find voice search and not voice dial. So erase those two files, and install voice search. Then you will have both. I did this weeks ago and have had dial and search ever since. :cool:

EDIT: LINK https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...UuYW5kcm9pZC52b2ljZXNlYXJjaCJd&token=uDcUgeNN

Damn, was hoping this was going to fix BT voice dialing. I haven't really looked into any work arounds but I assume it's not something easy.

grantbob

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I have been running quattrimus for a few weeks now. (Again, thanks to TDM and others for all their hard work). When I have installed a new daily, I just wipe cache and Dalvik and flash the new rom. If I wanted to try AOKP, can I do it the same way, or should I clear everything first?

Reactions: tdm

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I have been running quattrimus for a few weeks now. (Again, thanks to TDM and others for all their hard work). When I have installed a new daily, I just wipe cache and Dalvik and flash the new rom. If I wanted to try AOKP, can I do it the same way, or should I clear everything first?

No need for a full wipe when switching between tdm's cm9 and aokp. Just wipe catch and dalvik.

sent from my Nokia 5110

jensonco

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Interesting problem just developed....I installed GO Sms Pro and it wasn't working...so I uninstalled it and went back to the stock messaging app....now I cannot send MMS or receive them...nor can I receive regular SMS....any suggestions?

EDIT: Trying to reboot the phone for the first time since the uninstall...seeing if that helps. Til then...suggestions are still welcome! :)

2ND EDIT: Nevermind...rebooting the phone seems to have corrected the problem for now.

Last edited:

k30king1

May 18, 2012
Visit site
@tdm: your ov rom is what keeps me using that phone. I love to tinker. But anyways you know I have been following your work on the marquee, was wondering if and when you are successful with the marquee will it be similar to your work here? I.e: mods, hacks, tuning?

sent from my ctmodded, hyper kerneled LG marquee using tapatalk 2

emburybrett1

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
MMS issue with sending? every time i try to send it it just keeps saying sending and once it said sent but the person never got it?

97725d76.jpg

Last edited:

LG_VM670

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
@tdm: your ov rom is what keeps me using that phone. I love to tinker. But anyways you know I have been following your work on the marquee, was wondering if and when you are successful with the marquee will it be similar to your work here? I.e: mods, hacks, tuning?

sent from my ctmodded, hyper kerneled LG marquee using tapatalk 2

Yes it should be similar. I really don't do much in the way of mods and hacks though, beyond what is required to get everything functional.

Reactions: k30king1

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7