[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Try running 480/806 savagedzen governor ...seems to work for alot of people. Also remember not all OV's are created equal.

Sent from my twice fried OV using Quattrimus for life support!

Although most were not created equal, ICS seems to have different performance in overclocking. It's like the ZV9 update nightmare again. :p

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
While you're at it, you might want to change "Latest Release" to Beta2 instead of Beta1. Just a suggestion :D

Obviously there's too many places where information needs updated. I thought about removing that from the OP but left it in for now.

I think it took me over half an hour to fix everything up for beta2 yesterday. That's not acceptable either. I need to script the promote procedure.

I also need to quit building 3 different ROMs for basically the same phone. I'll get the edify code for a unified ROM install going one of these days soon......

Reactions: benslgdroid

jto101680

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Is there a good fix for the white screen bug (gmail, Facebook, browser)? I've used force gpu rendering and changed my screen density to 140. Its improved, but still happens. If I clear data and cache on browser it fixes for a minute or two. Any suggestions? Also, I'm using dolphin mini. I found its the best 3rd party browser for me on this rom (aokp).

Optimus v with a little tap tap tappy

LG_VM670

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Is there a good fix for the white screen bug (gmail, Facebook, browser)? I've used force gpu rendering and changed my screen density to 140. Its improved, but still happens. If I clear data and cache on browser it fixes for a minute or two. Any suggestions? Also, I'm using dolphin mini. I found its the best 3rd party browser for me on this rom (aokp).

I kill the app by holding the back button (must be activated in the settings under development) or clear the data

Song Of The Week
Song: End Of The Dream
Band: Evanescence
Album: Evanescence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdSIaDv7K74&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Reactions: jto101680

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

When the browser happens, just exit it, open the recent apps, and swipe it away. That works for me. :)

Gmail and Facebook, idk. Always had problems with Gmail.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: jto101680

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
When the browser happens, just exit it, open the recent apps, and swipe it away. That works for me. :)

Gmail and Facebook, idk. Always had problems with Gmail.

Always had issues with Facebook on ICS, then I started using a 3rd party app "3DF Black", and it worked a lot better.. but now I'm on Jelly Bean, and Facebook is a lot snappier and responsive without needing to be overclocked.

sent from my un-dead sammich.

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
You need to repack boot.img.

Maybe I could cook up a build prop that disables it though.

Or make it so that the phone only enters offline charging if the battery percentage is below a certain point, like below 15%-20% from a powered off state.

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Or make it so that the phone only enters offline charging if the battery percentage is below a certain point, like below 15%-20% from a powered off state.

I actually have a problem with charging while powered off. On CM7, if the phone was off and charging, it would show the battery screen. When I hit the power button, while it was still on the charger, the phone would reboot, and boot up into android. On CM9, when I try to turn on the phone while its plugged in, it just reboot right back into the offline charging screen. In order to get it to boot into Android, I have to unplug the phone, turn it on, and then plug the phone back in. Is this a known issue?

Reactions: dzdzjb