[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

varockchick

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Not good if you will need alarm on. I had some reboot while on charger when I was sleeping . Offline charging = no alarm. I do have backup alarm, so no big problem for me, but generally better idea is online charging automatically .

If my phone randomly reboots while on the charger it just goes to the charging screen to....i too have to unplug it to get it to boot

K

kobequintana

What's the best app to edit things inside an AOL

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

rmwutr

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
First time posting, to thank tdm for the awesome ROM.

Still reboots when I try to do certain things like change settings but beta 2 is much much better than beta1 and nightlies for me. Thanks a lot for the insane work :D

Reactions: tdm

kboone13

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
So all thats really broken now is hot spot and random reboots? Nice!

Also I would like to say that Bluetooth tethering works!
And the youtube "slideshow" bug is still there :p
this rom will be PERFECT once those 3 things get fixed. also, does anyone know why the date keeps randomly disappearing from my notification drop down box?

EDIT: Scratch that last part. I guess you gotta have the weather enabled to have the date there too. The date will stick if you enable then disable, but only until you reboot.

Last edited:

grosskum

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
In AOKP beta 2 when I hold power it reboots rather than power menu. I've rebooted, looked in settings, but can't find anything. It worked right when I downloaded beta2 but now it just reboots. Any workarounds or help?

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Whoops lol it was auto correct I meant to say what a the best app to edit in an apk

There really isn't an app to do this. The best way to edit an APK is to pull it from your phone to your computer, decompile it with apktool or apkmanager (I prefer apktool) make your edits and recompile and sign and push it back to your phone. For further questions, however, please start a new thread as this does not pertain to Quattrimus in the least.

K

kobequintana

Hey is anyone else lock sound not working on cm9 beta2??

As so do i

I have the lock sound, but there's a delay. Roughly two seconds after the screen goes dark I hear the click.

sent from the hip.

Same here, but isnt that due to the screen off animation? :confused:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Song Of The Week
Song: End Of The Dream
Band: Evanescence
Album: Evanescence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdSIaDv7K74&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
just a note:
Removing the NFC project (useless without the supporting hardware) from quattrimus cm9 with the local_manifest seemed to make a subjectively noticeable difference in overall response speed in everything but the lousy ics browser. Especially combined with removing the live wallpaper project.

kjmott

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone with the battery charging problem know if this is fixed in beta 2?

Wasn't sure what all was changed in beta2 but before I flash I thought I would check.

For now I'm stuck with 7.2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad