[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone with the battery charging problem know if this is fixed in beta 2?

Wasn't sure what all was changed in beta2 but before I flash I thought I would check.

For now I'm stuck with 7.2

It wouldn't hurt to check it out yourself, I'm sure others that have that issue are staying away from Quattrimus till it is mentioned that its fixed. And the only people that can test this, would be the ones with that issue. So give it a shot, and report your findings. :)

sent from my Zom-"Bean"(AOSP JellyBean).

Reactions: brotherswing

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
TDM preferably or someone with know how please tell me how to spoof or change my Mac address please

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone using awesome beats on this from? I'm not sure its working cause it occasionally force closes

grosskum

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
How do you enable different media volumes for headsets in AOKP. In CM9, if I plugged in my headset my media volume would go from 0 to like 50%. I've looked in sound settings and can't find that option. Does it have to do with the dsp manager app that is included in CM9? Because I can't that dsp manager in the store.

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone using awesome beats on this from? I'm not sure its working cause it occasionally force closes

Awesome Beats is known to have force closing issues on several ARMv6 devices such as ours.

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
How do you enable different media volumes for headsets in AOKP. In CM9, if I plugged in my headset my media volume would go from 0 to like 50%. I've looked in sound settings and can't find that option. Does it have to do with the dsp manager app that is included in CM9? Because I can't that dsp manager in the store.

AOKP uses MusicFX as its EQ, and as for volume levels, I believe its in ROM control, general UI or Sounds.
Some setting saying "enable volume bar settings" or something llike the.. I'm on Jelly Bean right now, but I'll flash back to AOKP to give you the correct info.

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
AOKP uses MusicFX as its EQ, and as for volume levels, I believe its in ROM control, general UI or Sounds.
Some setting saying "enable volume bar settings" or something llike the.. I'm on Jelly Bean right now, but I'll flash back to AOKP to give you the correct info.

Your on jellybean? Which rom the alpha one

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

Its settings, rom control, general UI, enable volume options.
Now when you change volume level, you can change each level individually. That way, you can have media level up, notification level on vibration, and call level on vibration. That way, when you plug in your headphones for music, you won't have to worry about adjusting the volume, each and every time.

sent from my un-dead sammich.

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
In AOKP beta 2 when I hold power it reboots rather than power menu. I've rebooted, looked in settings, but can't find anything. It worked right when I downloaded beta2 but now it just reboots. Any workarounds or help?

i have this problem also. the power menu shows up when i first install the rom...but after i run my titanium backups and restore system data it starts doing the soft reset every time i hold the power button.

gotta be something with one of these apps i/we have installed...i probably run about 35 user apps total.

coolbryan22

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
i think i may have found why the play store doesn't recognize our devices. (when you go to reviews on an app, then choose the one that says "this device only" or something like that and nothing pops up) So i was looking at the device list on play.google.com and the maker is unknown. i think if you fixed that it would recognize it. just my guess though.. :p

Reactions: tdm

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
i have this problem also. the power menu shows up when i first install the rom...but after i run my titanium backups and restore system data it starts doing the soft reset every time i hold the power button.

gotta be something with one of these apps i/we have installed...i probably run about 35 user apps total.

DO NOT RESTORE SYSTEM APPS/DATA!
That is your problem, you're only supposed to restore user apps.
When you restore System apps, it overwrites the ROM, and causes issues.

Reactions: droiddekka