[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

Wheellzz

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
I've got a stuck new voice mail notification, anyone else get anything like this recently, I've rebooted a few time, the notification persists after I've deleted it. thus far virgin mobile tech support has not been any help.....

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I've got a stuck new voice mail notification, anyone else get anything like this recently, I've rebooted a few time, the notification persists after I've deleted it. thus far virgin mobile tech support has not been any help.....

Leave a new voice mail, call from your phone, delete it, and wait for the notification to go away before hanging up. Works in cm7.

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes my phone goes right to the home screen without showing the lock screen. CM9 beta 2. Not a big deal for me, just letting you know.

sent from the hip.

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I'll give it a shot, however i'm no longer running CM7...

Hey it worked....very odd.....

I guessed that process because I have a couple backups with the voicemail notification set. It's the only trick I found to get rid of it. Glad it still works.
I think the deal is that android wants the service provider to send notification the voicemail isn't new, and vm only sends that once. Whatever makes it stick, it goes away as soon as the system pings the phone to remove the notification.

henrikb

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
No-charging issues [(hopefully) SOLVED]

Regarding the battery no-charging problem (Post #7384):

I'm happy to report that my phone charges after I flashed quattrimus-VM670-cm9-nightly-20120731.zip [74.41Mb; VM670ZV4; 2.6.35.7-tdm-gk-hkicsam-0.1+tommy@ics #1; cm_VM670_userdebug 4.0.4 IMM76L eng. tommy.20120731.021607 test-keys] last week. Previously, at rare occasions, I managed to get it to charge a few times, but with this flash/ROM it now charges all the times. I didn't do anything particular when flashing this time, so I assume something changed with the build.

Thxs

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
How do i remove the quattrimus splash screen? Its kind of ugly
Oh and how cab i move themes from the sd ext to the phone?

Ouch man. That was kind of rude. Tdm made that. Speaking of which, tdm, out of like the 3 boot logos submitted, have you chosen one of them yet? Or are you still going to hold a poll for which one?

Sent from my A.C.R. Zombified Quattrimized AOKP OV.

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I think I might of thought of a way to fix video on our phones.

I was doing research on our phones SOAC(System on a chip) and it seems that the GPU does all video encoding/decoding. The reason why it doesn't work is because of the OMX drivers and the big Q refusing to released the source/updated drivers.

So why don't we just patch the system with the ARMv6 VFP Codec from the market? It got video working in the first place on bobzhomes, so why not integrate it into the system?

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I think I might of thought of a way to fix video on our phones.

I was doing research on our phones SOAC(System on a chip) and it seems that the GPU does all video encoding/decoding. The reason why it doesn't work is because of the OMX drivers and the big Q refusing to released the source/updated drivers.

So why don't we just patch the system with the ARMv6 VFP Codec from the market? It got video working in the first place on bobzhomes, so why not integrate it into the system?

I was kinda thinking the same thing, cause MX player with ARMv6 VFP Codec plays perfectly fine, so if its possible to take the code from the ARMv6 VFP Codec, and implement it into the system, and have the GPU use it as its source video decryption, couldn't that fix the video issues indefinitely?

sent from my Zom-"Bean"(AOSP Jellybean)

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Ouch man. That was kind of rude. Tdm made that. Speaking of which, tdm, out of like the 3 boot logos submitted, have you chosen one of them yet? Or are you still going to hold a poll for which one?

I'm pretty sure I've seen tdm say it was ugly to :p

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

StingDrop

May 3, 2012
Visit site
I was kinda thinking the same thing, cause MX player with ARMv6 VFP Codec plays perfectly fine, so if its possible to take the code from the ARMv6 VFP Codec, and implement it into the system, and have the GPU use it as its source video decryption, couldn't that fix the video issues indefinitely?

sent from my Zom-"Bean"(AOSP Jellybean)

Exactly what i was thinking too

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

JussCallMeUno

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

No offense juss my honest opinion

benslgdroid

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Haven't updated to beta2 because I put my sd in my new phone but I found a small one and updated and its smooth like a cool beer :beer: lol. Now I can see about getting a new theme made. If you need testing for cm10, no service testing, I'd be more than willing. I also would like to get it to have some early cm10 themes done.

Reactions: tdm

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7