[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Haven't updated to beta2 because I put my sd in my new phone but I found a small one and updated and its smooth like a cool beer :beer: lol. Now I can see about getting a new theme made. If you need testing for cm10, no service testing, I'd be more than willing. I also would like to get it to have some early cm10 themes done.

You can check out Zakmans CM10 port for the V here http://forums.androiddcentral.com/showthread.php?t=198058 [ROM][WIP][CM10 PORT] Jelly for Optimus V.
Its currently the only actual build for the V right now. MMS is working on it, but SMS is half working(should be fixed either today or tomorrow by Andrewnelson) and it should have a flashable sd-ext script(that I will be compiling sometime today).

sent from my Zom-"Bean"(AOSP JellyBean).

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone point me to the thread or provide the best way to get rid of the "Out of space" errors? I still have 80mb of internal storage left, but when I went to update Nova Launcher today (via direct APK, not play store) it told me I was out of space. I know on CM7 it was as easy as running the Market Fix app, but I'm not sure if it's the same on Quattrimus. I know others have had this issue, but unfortunately I'm on tapatalk so I can't currently search the thread, but I will later when I get home if no one can provide an answer. I'm on CM9, using an older (July 25th or so?) Nightly. Thanks for any help!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone point me to the thread or provide the best way to get rid of the "Out of space" errors? I still have 80mb of internal storage left, but when I went to update Nova Launcher today (via direct APK, not play store) it told me I was out of space. I know on CM7 it was as easy as running the Market Fix app, but I'm not sure if it's the same on Quattrimus. I know others have had this issue, but unfortunately I'm on tapatalk so I can't currently search the thread, but I will later when I get home if no one can provide an answer. I'm on CM9, using an older (July 25th or so?) Nightly. Thanks for any help!

try wiping cache and dalvik cache in recovery

Reactions: kcls

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Have an sd ext? Top link in my signature :cool: edit: didn't notice you were on tapatalk the first time I read that. Here's the link http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=193297

Everything SD Cards - Discussion and How to

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Songs won't buffer. They just load, then skip. Works fine on WiFi though.

Your data speeds might be bad in that area or sprint might be working on your data towers. That doesn't happen to me. I don't know about anyone else. Is anybody else having these problems guys?

Sent from my A.C.R. Zombified Quattrimized AOKP OV.

kirurus

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Your data speeds might be bad in that area or sprint might be working on your data towers. That doesn't happen to me. I don't know about anyone else. Is anybody else having these problems guys?

It works fine on CM7. Also it wasn't happening until I tried out Bobz CM9 which is where I first noticed the bug. But it wasn't showing up on quattrimus. For some reason now its happening on quattrimus too. Every time I flash I ROM I start with a clean wipe so I dunno what the issue is.

Unless the problem was fixed while I was flashing CM7 today >.<

Last edited:

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
It works fine on CM7

We're you in the same area when you tried? If so, people have reported getting worse reception on ics than they do on cm7. ThatGuyLurkin can confirm this ;). So you might be one the ones that have this problem.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
It works fine on CM7. Also it wasn't happening until I tried out Bobz CM9 which is where I first noticed the bug. But it wasn't showing up on quattrimus. For some reason now its happening on quattrimus too. Every time I flash I ROM I start with a clean wipe so I dunno what the issue is.

For me when I have low signal it works on GB but not ICS.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Have an sd ext? Top link in my signature :cool: edit: didn't notice you were on tapatalk the first time I read that. Here's the link http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=193297

Everything SD Cards - Discussion and How to

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Yup, creating an ext partition was the first thing I did before flashing Quattrimus.

@Sellers I have seen reports that only temporarily fixed the problem?

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I always had bad reception on ICS. Not really bad, but worse than normal. 0-1 bar on ICS, 2-3 on CM7. In my house.

I occasionally notice keyboard lag. Anyone else have it?

And I also say that this uses a Gingerbread Kernel? :confused:

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I do believe it is a GB kernel. My reception is spotty in my house. On one side i'll get 2 bars, other side of house i get 1 bar, and upstairs, sometimes 3 bars (it's a row house). Once i get outside though, i get full bars. Then some areas i completely lose signal on outskirts of the city.

Sent from my Zombie ICS-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed that drawing an incorrect pattern on the lock screen will still unlock the phone?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma