[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

K

kobequintana

Can anyone help me with my problem.?my phone keeps rebooting on this rom and sometimes lags. Its not the CPU cause I have it on standard-.-

What one are you cm9 or AOKP

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

K

kobequintana

Are your CPU settings 480/7XX savagezen

K

kobequintana

Try 480/600 savagezen

K

kobequintana

I don't know if you are the type that can't handle ran random reboots lie me switch to cm9 and set the CPU to 480/600 interactivex

Rudeco

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed that drawing an incorrect pattern on the lock screen will still unlock the phone?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Ummm this is a dangerous security breach possibility for potential snoopy gf's lol. Changing my pattern to a alphanumeric password now lol.

K

kobequintana

Ummm this is a dangerous security breach possibility for potential snoopy gf's lol. Changing my pattern to a alphanumeric password now lol.

Not for me I just tested it it doesn't unlock for a wrong password
On cm9 beta2

Octahedron

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Ram is always 200 below, ICS is a resource hog too?

No, even on my One V I'm always 200 below. The rest of the memory goes to cached processes, also Android kills these processes to free up RAM when needed. This is the reason why a task killer/manager is unnecessary. Hope I helped.

Sent from my One V using Tapatalk 2

rlroblung

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Do these random reboots go back to the lg logo or not?

I have that on cm9 most of the time it will do a complete reboot and others it will go to the cm9 boot ani. then constantly reboot to that until I turn it off and on. Also 9 out of 10 times it does it when I watch YouTube videos

laceous

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Re: No-charging issues [(hopefully) SOLVED]

Regarding the battery no-charging problem (Post #7384):

I'm happy to report that my phone charges after I flashed quattrimus-VM670-cm9-nightly-20120731.zip [74.41Mb; VM670ZV4; 2.6.35.7-tdm-gk-hkicsam-0.1+tommy@ics #1; cm_VM670_userdebug 4.0.4 IMM76L eng. tommy.20120731.021607 test-keys] last week. Previously, at rare occasions, I managed to get it to charge a few times, but with this flash/ROM it now charges all the times. I didn't do anything particular when flashing this time, so I assume something changed with the build.

Thxs

I'm seeing a similar issue with quattrimus-VM670-cm9-beta2.zip (which is the same as the 7/31 nightly). All of the details are the same except that I'm on the VM670ZV5 baseband.

The USB connection seems to work in its entirety when connected to my computer. I can use adb, transfer files, and the phone charges (slowly). However, when I plug the phone into either of my wall chargers (one came with the phone and the other is for my TouchPad) it just continues discharging.

With the phone off, plugging into the wall chargers just cause the phone to boot (but no charging).

I've tried wiping / re-flashing multiple times.

I reverted back to the 7/30 Mirage IHO ROM (Android 2.3) I was using previously and the same wall chargers work again. It doesn't appear to be a hardware issue.