[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Ya, that's my guess. We'll have to find a way to mount that to sd-ext also.....

If somebody knows how to get app and data on an sd ext that would be fantastic. Is there a way to maybe create a virtual partition with two exts inside? I know it works when dealing with boot from sd but I haven't ever seen anything for this situation

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

varockchick

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm starting to get frustrated....I cant seem to stop my whole battery drain or reboot issue with either cm9 or aokp....i have tried just about every cpu setting suggested....i went back to cm7 but honestly after cm9 and aokp i do NOT like cm7 because it is lacking the customization features i like....if anyone can help me figure out how i can make the battery last more than 3 hours and stop the reboots i would appreciate it...I barely have any apps installed so i dont think that i have one running to drain the battery

t2igg

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I've got quattrimus cm9 beta2 up and running. I tried a lot of different roms. This is the best so far. My phone doesn't seem to run as fast opening apps or browsing. I'll test over locking it (which I've never done before!). Otherwise, I'm loving it. Great work.:)

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: tdm

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't have 3G here (and it would have been far more than a 2 hour drive, each direction, to get into one), so I just bought one on eBay for about $400 (including overnight shipping). T-Mobile told me I could stop by and "look" at their display models and ask as many questions as I wanted. No thanks.

Has anyone else picked up a G1? If so, where and how much? Are you using it yet? I can't wait for mine to arrive :)

How's your reception? Low signal causes faster battery drain.

Or is it normal under CM7? Maybe there's a difference between CM7 and CM9 as far as how much it tries to amplify a low signal?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

icewater106

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I rooted my phone, if i install cm9 will it delete my data that i have on the games that i play ?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Android Central Forums

cpackar

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm back to using CM7 also because of the bad battery drain using CM9. My battery would last only around 5 hours, even using the aggressive setting with Juice Defender. I had to bring my charger with me everywhere I went. The battery stats in CM9 would show my phone being awake almost the entire time even though the screen would be off, wifi disabled, any only periodic 3G usage with good reception. During normal usage, typically just browsing the internet and checking messages/email, my battery would drop %3-5 in 10 minutes of usage.

That's pretty much how mine is. I'm not complaining, seeing how I really like this ROM, but If I charge my phone to 100%, and keep charging it, then take it off, the battery doesn't die AS quickly, but it does still die pretty quickly. I also get random reboots quite frequently as well.:-\

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
My battery lasts about 16 hours on CM9.

sent from the hip.

Yea mine is about the same with minimal usage. Now that I'm switching over I'm not using my OV as much. But I just plugged it in today after 3 days without. It sucks the bt is fixed now. Lol ;)
I can honestly say, TDM and everyone here are some of the best dev's out there!
My OV runs almost as fast as my evo. I wish I could port your rom over to mine, lm just not that swift

Edited:
Wow, I step away for an afternoon and what the hell??
I wrote mine before I saw the above, as always bro you guys rock. Thanks tdm
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: tdm

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Okay now I got a question for you guys. I've been having a problem with reboots when i'm using 3G. I know a few of you mentioned different gov's and oc's that seemed to slow it or stop it, and i've tried a few market apps for signal tweaks and such, but I'm just not having any luck with it. That is really the only major problem i've had since I got the phone replaced last month though...even managed to get it to let me oc it without it rebooting constantly!

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Okay now I got a question for you guys. I've been having a problem with reboots when i'm using 3G. I know a few of you mentioned different gov's and oc's that seemed to slow it or stop it, and i've tried a few market apps for signal tweaks and such, but I'm just not having any luck with it. That is really the only major problem i've had since I got the phone replaced last month though...even managed to get it to let me oc it without it rebooting constantly!

OK I've always used the same combination and have never had any of the reboot issues most complain about.
Flash rom
Flash gapps
Flash the egl patch
Then flash amphetamines
I run savagedzen with 480/748
Now as always, not all V's were created equal.
For mine, this has worked best.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC