[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure there already is a button combo... I use it on bobz ICS anyway... power and volume down

Yup, that's it. But you have to hold the buttons down for a second or two before it'll take the screenshot. That threw me off at first.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Rudeco

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
So ever since flashing the egl patch I've been able to overclock cm9 beta 2 with pretty much zero problems. But, why is my download speeds so dang low. At like 25 kbps opposed to 178kbps I got early this morning while running my GTR cm7. I'm stumped. Maybe its just network traffic .

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
you could change your prl. i got WAY better data speeds after doing that.

Not saying it couldn't happen, but the PRL shouldn't have any effect on your data. Its a list of what towers you connect to.
But in theory, if you had additional towers you weren't using it could help.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

chcub1

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
So how do I check? If there's an update? Where will it say it? And do I just flash it or would I have to wipe everything? And does anyone know a good video player? Mx player isn't working

jccjr1982

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Maybe a dumb question, but did you select the split setting for messages over 160 characters in the messaging settings?

Thanks for the solution. Can't believe I totally missed a settings menu for Messaging. The red exclamation sign with no explanation kept throwing me off. Google should make it pop up a message like:

"This message is too long to be sent as a single message. Would you like to split the message into multiple texts? (standard text rates apply)." With a check box "Automatically do this for all messages from now on." Or at least make it automatic.

Bronxand

May 30, 2011
Visit site
So i may have screwed myself over here.

I followed this:

To wipe clean 100% and install a new rom
Select ?wipe data/factory reset
Select ?yes?
Go to ?mounts and storage?
Select ?format /boot?
Select ?yes?
Select ?format /system?
Select ?yes?
Back out of that menu to the main one again and select ?advanced?
Select ?Wipe Dalvik Cache?
Select ?yes?

and flashed the ROM.

Now my data won't work. I flashed my recovery and it's still down.

Any idea what I can do?

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
So i may have screwed myself over here.

I followed this:

To wipe clean 100% and install a new rom
Select ?wipe data/factory reset
Select ?yes?
Go to ?mounts and storage?
Select ?format /boot?
Select ?yes?
Select ?format /system?
Select ?yes?
Back out of that menu to the main one again and select ?advanced?
Select ?Wipe Dalvik Cache?
Select ?yes?

and flashed the ROM.

Now my data won't work. I flashed my recovery and it's still down.

Any idea what I can do?

Your data won't work? You have a V?

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the solution. Can't believe I totally missed a settings menu for Messaging. The red exclamation sign with no explanation kept throwing me off. Google should make it pop up a message like:

"This message is too long to be sent as a single message. Would you like to split the message into multiple texts? (standard text rates apply)." With a check box "Automatically do this for all messages from now on." Or at least make it automatic.

Nice. Now that I read that again came off as little rude. Really didn't intend to be. Glad you got it straight