[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
@tdm--- quick question... trying to view android_device_lge_VM670/ android_device_lge_thunderc-common on your git but nothing is there, just headers... have you moved the files since incorporating the multi rom installer?...

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm still working through how to deal with languages between thunderc and sniper. The thunderc can really only accept English and Spanish or it grows too large. The current quattrimus code simply removed other language files. But the sniper folks have requested other languages, so I need to figure out how to make those coexist.

In the meantime, I've uploaded a CM9 test ROM to see how the multi-rom thing goes. It's built from a new tree on the server, but should be pretty much the same as the old tree (hopefully). This contains the multi-rom stuff, of course, and also the conditional code for the RIL that does baseband magic for thunderc and 3G magic for sniper.

You may notice that it's a bit larger than beta2. About half of the difference is due to the multi-rom files, and half due to the inclusion of FR, IT, and DE dictionaries in LatinIME (because I haven't sorted those out yet).

This is not well tested. Have a backup handy!

quattrimus-thunderc-cm9-beta3pre.zip

This one

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
@tdm--- quick question... trying to view android_device_lge_VM670/ android_device_lge_thunderc-common on your git but nothing is there, just headers... have you moved the files since incorporating the multi rom installer?...

Hmm, well, first, make sure you are looking at the correct account. I switched from github.com/thunderc to github.com/thebigq when I started making ROMs for the sniper (and anticipate gelato to follow Real Soon Now). The current code is all there. I need to clear out the old account to eliminate confusion. The repos are named cm_device_lge_VM670, cm_device_lge_thunderc, and etc. Note the first component is the project (cm or aokp). And there is no -common after thunderc anymore because thunderc is a buildable target in the multi-rom world order. Finally note that the manifests should be good but I can't guarantee it. I tried switching from keeping a local_manifest.xml to a full manifest repo, but found that frustrating on several levels. So I'll be switching back.

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Lmfao sorry for this post but
Tdm is the calculator working because I'm helping my friend do her homework and I keep getting a decimal and I'm thinking uts e but knowing this is a work in progress I though I might ask :p

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Lmfao sorry for this post but
Tdm is the calculator working because I'm helping my friend do her homework and I keep getting a decimal and I'm thinking uts e but knowing this is a work in progress I though I might ask :p

It works great, this is an arm cpu not a pentium. :p

purpulehaze

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Getting nervous..... this is a great rom and there is barley any talk here anymore :( is this project still being work on?

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Getting nervous..... this is a great rom and there is barley any talk here anymore :( is this project still being work on?

TDM is still working on it, he's just on vacation still (I think). And the last post before yours was yesterday... Not that long ago! :p

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
TDM is still working on it, he's just on vacation still (I think). And the last post before yours was yesterday... Not that long ago! :p

Wasn't ICS project done and now the JB start I think tdm said that the next nightly might be JB
Don't believed this 100% I might be rong

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34