[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey tdm, glad to see things still going well over here.
Got a question for ya...I'm listing my ov on eBay an I've gotten 2 questions about getting the activation app back. Is there an apk somewhere I can flash?
Or maybe push via adb?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

carloswii5

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Got a question for ya...I'm listing my ov on eBay an I've gotten 2 questions about getting the activation app back. Is there an apk somewhere I can flash?
Or maybe push via adb?

The bumblebee froyo from has activation in it

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Or maybe push via adb?

You must use a froyo ROM for activation. Any other Android ROM above android version 2.2 will not work. The activate APK will fail.

Tapatalk? from my Optimus V

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't need this at the moment, but I'm glad you posted it. I remember when she released it, but neglected to download it then. Something worth having on the sd-card, just in case.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Use adb. Look it up on the forums, there is tons of info. Google too.

The file is /proc/last_kmsg

Just wondering. I've went to the file with es file manager. Is there anything wrong with getting it this way?

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running LS670ZVJ Baseband on Mandylion IHO ROM

wb2alta

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I can't seem to figure out how to enable a toggle for 3g data in the status bar. I'm using an LS670. I'm looking at the list of toggles available in the "enable toggles" menu and I don't see data anywhere. Is this not an option?

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I can't seem to figure out how to enable a toggle for 3g data in the status bar. I'm using an LS670. I'm looking at the list of toggles available in the "enable toggles" menu and I don't see data anywhere. Is this not an option?

Aokp does not have that option.

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Ok quick question. I know that using barnacle is a work around for wifi tether but anyone know a work around for usb tether that works on Linux?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon