[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Uh adb I've tried to set it up but it never works, I found the file on es file manager. How do I get you a copy?

If the only way you can get to it is es file explorer, just long press the file and it'll bring up a copy option, select that. Then go back to the main to the main root directory, select sd card, and then long press a blank spot on the screen to paste the file. Now it's on your sd card.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

chcub1

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
If the only way you can get to it is es file explorer, just long press the file and it'll bring up a copy option, select that. Then go back to the main to the main root directory, select sd card, and then
long press a blank spot on the screen to paste the file. Now it's on your sd card.

After that, what do I do?

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
how stable is this against bobz cm 9

Hands down is my fav (aokp) I cant stay away from it to long its like crack just beware once you use it you'll be hooked. A very stable rom no rr @600/480 is fast and responsive :D:thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

EpicSilver

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the info, I wanna use this as a replacement for stock but be able to access day to day things with as little bugs as possible

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
It looks like aokp has abandoned ics, I'm thinking the next builds might be jb.... Also thinking about giving gummy a spin.

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Looks like another group, like CM and AOKP. Probably a little smaller circle, but likely pretty mobile on development. I couldn't see their site (seems like it's down), but they've done a full build of their own. Good stuff.

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Even if quattrimus ics ends here I think it's good enough for a daily driver for most people. It was a fantastic run, thank you tdm and I look forward to your upcoming projects

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Reminds me of last day of school XD the end of ics already.....

Thought it would end until at least tethering was fix but great run...... thanks tdm for all your work

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Lol don't get all teary eyed, quattrimus is about Android 4, and jb is still 4. ;) It is certainly going to take some work to get back to what we have with beta2, but we went through this before... Remember the 4.0.4 upgrade for alpha8? That sucked but it all worked out.

purpulehaze

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Lol don't get all teary eyed, quattrimus is about Android 4, and jb is still 4. ;) It is certainly going to take some work to get back to what we have with beta2, but we went through this before... Remember the 4.0.4 upgrade for alpha8? That sucked but it all worked out.

Very much looking forward to your next project then :) tdm in my opinion you are one of the best devs I have seen. It was this rom alone that has kept me on this phone and inspired me to learn how to use Linux for developing :) quattrimus is the best :)