[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Anybody looking for a v6 compatible templerun i have aan apk

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Android Central Forums

You can find them thru a simple Google search but it's really buggy. Every version I've tried lags really bad and glitches. It's a problem with the arm v6 build

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way I could get the fast charging mod onto Quattrimus like Cold as Ice?
Cold as Ice was really buggy for me and now I want Quattrimus.
But I also want fast charging.....

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Audio Routing Fix: https://github.com/thekraven/androi...mmit/aa64ba88a9b34ac264c9f66486e9f36cad3b6fea

Camera Fix added late last month: https://github.com/thekraven/androi...mmit/0eafd36896af4ed2e0b68925bcf52cf774a6429d

Unfortunately, I can't find the USB Fast Charge commit. I also couldn't find the Home Button to answer call commit. I will continue searching, though. The later is important to me, the former seems to be popular right now (I never use it, anyway).

You're a huge help because charging takes forever on my phone.

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Flash TheKravens latest kernel. Then flash his patch.

I'm not 100%, but I think that patch is just to add the toggle to the interface. The fastcharge option is in the kernel, but you need a method to enable it in some interface. The Quatt AOKP builds already have the toggle present, so it's just a matter of including the code in the kernel to disable the ADB and enable fastcharge. I'm still trying to find that code.

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Okay, another issue. My sd-ext partition isn't being used or recognized, so I run out of space rather quickly...

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
FAT32...? I think

You need to have your SD card formatted in two partitions, one (the first) should be in fat32, the other should be in EXT format, either EXT2, 3, or 4. Myself, I would mount my phone by USB, then copy all the info off, then boot into recovery and use the recovery tools (in CWM or COT) to format your card correctly.

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
You need to have your SD card formatted in two partitions, one (the first) should be in fat32, the other should be in EXT format, either EXT2, 3, or 4. Myself, I would mount my phone by USB, then copy all the info off, then boot into recovery and use the recovery tools (in CWM or COT) to format your card correctly.

Could I run Link2SD in Quattrimus with a FAT32 partition?
There shouldn't be any lost apps because there'd only be 1 a2sd service running.
Right?

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm not 100%, but I think that patch is just to add the toggle to the interface. The fastcharge option is in the kernel, but you need a method to enable it in some interface. The Quatt AOKP builds already have the toggle present, so it's just a matter of including the code in the kernel to disable the ADB and enable fastcharge. I'm still trying to find that code.

Yes... flash the kernel, then flash the patch.

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Could I run Link2SD in Quattrimus with a FAT32 partition?
There shouldn't be any lost apps because there'd only be 1 a2sd service running.
Right?

No. No. No.
That will break things. Honestly, your best bet is to copy any data you want to save to a pc, then use your recovery to redo your partitions. There may be other ways to force it to work, but this way will give you the best possible performance.

Thus he spake

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
No. No. No.
That will break things. Honestly, your best bet is to copy any data you want to save to a pc, then use your recovery to redo your partitions. There may be other ways to force it to work, but this way will give you the best possible performance.

Thus he spake

Okay, thanks everyone for saving a little noob from ultimate harm!