[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Flashing M6 version for me leads to having Google Now, but when I open, it hangs on White screen then closes.

Average battery life on ICS is 4-10hours. Apart from bad battery readings. So just know, it doesn't matter which romcyour running with 4.0 :p

Except for a old CM9 build by Bob. One of them had crazy battery life. And CNA by Seller's!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Flashing M6 version for me leads to having Google Now, but when I open, it hangs on White screen then closes.

Average battery life on ICS is 4-10hours. Apart from bad battery readings. So just know, it doesn't matter which romcyour running with 4.0 :p

Except for a old CM9 build by Bob. One of them had crazy battery life. And CNA by Seller's!

How much space do you have free on your /system partition? That thread says that 30mb free is required for the online only version. I'm running Bobz CM9.1 and I've got just over 19mb free, and that's with all ringtones, alarms, and notification sounds removed. I'm searching for more things to remove, but I don't think I'm going to be able to swing it. How much space does Quattrimus have free?

This space intentionally left blank.

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site

That's strange, since I run Quatt AOKP and get a few days out of it. Note that I don't do a lot of use. Working 14 hours a day makes for very little talk time. But I text a lot and surf the web when given opportunity. ICS manages to give me about a day/day and a half of solid service even under moderate use. I don't complain.

If you want the best battery life, though, you have to do the whole SetCPU thing that someone posted. TheKraven also has settings posted. It's pretty crazy how you can get your phone to save a ton of battery if you know how. Myself, being such low use, I just run stock perfomance settings in AOKP and do pretty well.

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Hah, i used to charge fully on 1 hour and get 3 days a charge in quatt alpha... now i get 4-6 hours from a 4hr charge on vanillabean, a bit better on cm9

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Central Forums

johnh02

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Well I've been on quattrimus cm9 for a long time and I love it thanks tdm

Last edited:

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
How much space do you have free on your /system partition? That thread says that 30mb free is required for the online only version. I'm running Bobz CM9.1 and I've got just over 19mb free, and that's with all ringtones, alarms, and notification sounds removed. I'm searching for more things to remove, but I don't think I'm going to be able to swing it. How much space does Quattrimus have free?

That's strange, since I run Quatt AOKP and get a few days out of it. Note that I don't do a lot of use. Working 14 hours a day makes for very little talk time. But I text a lot and surf the web when given opportunity. ICS manages to give me about a day/day and a half of solid service even under moderate use. I don't complain.

If you want the best battery life, though, you have to do the whole SetCPU thing that someone posted. TheKraven also has settings posted. It's pretty crazy how you can get your phone to save a ton of battery if you know how. Myself, being such low use, I just run stock perfomance settings in AOKP and do pretty well.

I don't use Quattrimus. To laggy for me. I use CAI since it has Audio Routing fixed.

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
I get strange Adreno Libs errors on CAI (and I'm using an LS670, so the phone it's programmed for!). I've posted a log in the thread and never seen a response. Still, I'm addicted to AOKP, so with Quatt I will stay.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I think I missed it somewhere could you please inform me of the Audio Routing problem within Quattrimus?

It's the notification sound issue. If you've got headphones plugged in, notification sounds route through the speaker instead of the headphone jack.

giordan007

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Im using quattrimus and one of the problems I have right now is..

1. It won't install Facebook and Go sms pro. It says wrong archive.

2. I don't get an mms. When I download the mms its blank.

How can I fix this?

Thanks

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
@tdm any word on aosp?

Sent from my iPhone 5

I'm mildly curious too, but honestly, would you use it? No quick settings, no status bar brightness, etc... I loved the idea of AOSP but quickly switched away after realizing there were too many features I was used to.

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc