[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
@kakapopo- Try the alternate site, and use mirror 3 (which is internally hosted). All should work for downloads.

@Purplehaze- Try clean installing, making sure to clear your cache, data, and dalvik cache. Remember to backup you shtuff of you'll lose it all!

purpulehaze

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
@kakapopo- Try the alternate site, and use mirror 3 (which is internally hosted). All should work for downloads.

@Purplehaze- Try clean installing, making sure to clear your cache, data, and dalvik cache. Remember to backup you shtuff of you'll lose it all!

Ty but that's just the problem I wiped it twice and clean flashed but I'm still having the problem

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Try flashing it twice, then reboot to the system twice, then flash your additional zips. See how it works then....

Repensum Est Canicula

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Not really. Same happened with IHO backside. Jerry just disappeared without good bye. Last TDM post is from oct 12. ... is November now. Last update is from.... I don't even remember. So I think we can call it.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Look at MRG. He disappeared for nearly 2 months, and came back with an updated Mirage.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

chcub1

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Audio Routing Fix: https://github.com/thekraven/androi...mmit/aa64ba88a9b34ac264c9f66486e9f36cad3b6fea

Camera Fix added late last month: https://github.com/thekraven/androi...mmit/0eafd36896af4ed2e0b68925bcf52cf774a6429d

Unfortunately, I can't find the USB Fast Charge commit. I also couldn't find the Home Button to answer call commit. I will continue searching, though. The later is important to me, the former seems to be popular right now (I never use it, anyway).

how do you use these codes to fix the audio and camera? o_O

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
how do you use these codes to fix the audio and camera? o_O

Unfortunately, that would require another source build for this. As it stands, it's unlikely to happen (unless TDM proves us wrong...). Again, we're waiting for word from TDM. Anything else is speculation.

jiggygeek

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
If something isn't broken, don't fix it or a buy a new one. I just put Q cm9 version on my OV and it works great. I was using a custom rom cm7 from the beginning when I first got the OV.
The only difference in the new phones: bigger screens, more rez on the cameras, higher bluetooth, the latest android os, etc, but if all you need is an android phone to check mail and get online when you're away from home, why buy a new phone? Wow, a screen thats .5 inches bigger, big whoop. a camera thats 2 mp more. who cares. I'm locked into the $25 rate. when i buy a new phone, they will put me into the $35 rate. So why buy, when I can use Q and keep updating the android os. It might be nice to have beats audio on the Q

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
IMHO, the reason I'm looking to upgrade has more to do with wanting 4g data and a faster phone. Also, I want to try a nexus phone. I have to admit, I get jealous of my wife's iPhone. She has the bigger tech. I wants to catch up!

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
IMHO, the reason I'm looking to upgrade has more to do with wanting 4g data and a faster phone. Also, I want to try a nexus phone. I have to admit, I get jealous of my wife's iPhone. She has the bigger tech. I wants to catch up!

There isn't any 4G near me, so upgrading my phone wouldn't do me any good. Besides, my OV is still running strong.

Repensum Est Canicula

chuckconnors

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Can someone tell me if a version of Google Now exists that works with this ROM? If so, do I need to somehow remove the existing Google Search and then install the Google Now apk (m6-velvet.apk?). How do you remove the existing Google Search app?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt