[ROM][ICS] the GODZILLA ROM 10-20-12

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
There's really no point in that. Basically this rom gives Transparency and minor tweaks.

You can take the systemui and put it in the latest Quattrimus. That's where transparency comes in. Otherwise, nothings really getting updated.

Sent from my Triumph using Tapatalk 2

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
There's really no point in that. Basically this rom gives Transparency and minor tweaks.

You can take the systemui and put it in the latest Quattrimus. That's where transparency comes in. Otherwise, nothings really getting updated.

you dont understand
me and team B.A.P.P are working on it
after im still working on the secret project with team B.A.P.P

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Team BAAP was JUST ceeated. How can you act like its been weeks? xD

And you don't understand. Your using apps from torch's last build. TDM has synced and all.

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Team BAAP was JUST ceeated. How can you act like its been weeks? xD

And you don't understand. Your using apps from torch's last build. TDM has synced and all.

look lurkin B.A.P.P and i are working on stuff im not acting like its been weeks

no trying to be rude but if you dont appreciate plz leave and YOU told me to remove bass beats so guess what??? i did i appreciate u and your work but often u been quite critisizing (spelled wrong lol) of my work and i dont appreciate it. i love your help but your being rude in my opinion. all u do is point out bad things in the roms or whats been done and not. my WHOLE life is not devoted to deving or porting i enjoy it but not my main thing.
So unless u have anything productive to say step off

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm just saying. You claim to be updating, but using the same old apps. I'm not trying to be rude, just informing you that you CAN use the old SystemUI to still have ' Torch's ' custom. With old files, it's more dusty. Don't get me wrong. I'm not coming down on you or anything. Ither than the fact that all you did was use Torch's stuff and claim to be deving the rom.

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm just saying. You claim to be updating, but using the same old apps. I'm not trying to be rude, just informing you that you CAN use the old SystemUI to still have ' Torch's ' custom. With old files, it's more dusty. Don't get me wrong. I'm not coming down on you or anything. Ither than the fact that all you did was use Torch's stuff and claim to be deving the rom.

NO I DIDNT i told him i would continue on my free will im not avdev im a porter

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ICS] THE GODZILLA ROM tweaked and themed cm9!!!!!!!

Chill out, guys. Jonny, you've taken over development of a ROM for a phone that has a very large community, so you need to be ready to take criticism. TGL, this is his ROM, which you are more than welcome to share your thoughts and opinions on, but as far as telling the developer / porter / whatever-you-guys-want-to-call-it how they should be working on their own ROM, that isn't cool either.

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Chill out, guys. Jonny, you've taken over development of a ROM for a phone that has a very large community, so you need to be ready to take criticism. TGL, this is his ROM, which you are more than welcome to share your thoughts and opinions on, but as far as telling the developer / porter / whatever-you-guys-want-to-call-it how they should be working on their own ROM, that isn't cool either.

i took it over cuz i enjoy it
if you look at miui gb he was doing the same thing there i got upset cuz he did it a 2ND time i dont mind it one like oh its no different duh duh duh
confusing lol
after it happens a second time im not happy i can take criticim (SPELLED WRONG AGAIN LOL!!!) but twice from same person i dont think so

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
i took it over cuz i enjoy it
if you look at miui gb he was doing the same thing there i got upset cuz he did it a 2ND time i dont mind it one like oh its no different duh duh duh
confusing lol
after it happens a second time im not happy i can take criticim (SPELLED WRONG AGAIN LOL!!!) but twice from same person i dont think so

That's water under a bridge. Week old news.

*Sorry for off topic post, last*

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Johnny when u posted the no bass beats u didn't post a link to the download buddy. It just says 3-2 change log etc. But no active link ha.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Also can I just install over 3-5 or do I full wipe aaaaagain?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Normally I'd just say wipe caches, but since you already seem to be having issues you may want to do a full wipe. That way if you're still having problems you will know it's not just because of a dirty flash.

I know it's a pain, but using an app like titanium backup can help save a lot of time. Just be sure not to restore any system apps or data. Buuut you probably already know this so I'll shut up now :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech