[ROM][ICS] the GODZILLA ROM 10-20-12

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ICS] THE GODZILLA ROM tweaked and themed cm9!!!!!!!

@jonny--- i was going to suggest a greendot card from walmart... i buy stuff off ebay all the time through my phone... i use paypal but i use my bank card... but a greendot or any of the other 'load it yourself cards' shouldnt need a paypal as there is no personal info associated with it...

back to the rom... wheres this new build youve been talking about?... what were you going to change?...

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
@jonny--- i was going to suggest a greendot card from walmart... i buy stuff off ebay all the time through my phone... i use paypal but i use my bank card... but a greendot or any of the other 'load it yourself cards' shouldnt need a paypal as there is no personal info associated with it...

back to the rom... wheres this new build youve been talking about?... what were you going to change?...

I'm going to take out beats and have testers test sound difference using dsp srry been trying to boot ubuntu havent been giving this much attention lol sorry so hopefully today/tommorow testers will receive a test build to test difference

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

rightright... well keep at it man... the more you mess around, the more you learn...

Last edited:

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
It shouldn't be a test build IMO. The way I see it, you just removed a couple filea amd called it a test build. :/

Just direct people to the thread and make the rom w/o beats, or a flashable zip. :confused:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
It shouldn't be a test build IMO. The way I see it, you just removed a couple filea amd called it a test build. :/

Just direct people to the thread and make the rom w/o beats, or a flashable zip. :confused:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Gonna be working on it again I got ubuntu booting on my netbook (ubuntu 12. Something desktop)
And I'm gonna have testers test differences

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/

jennafiree

May 5, 2012
Visit site

Excellent ROM!!

Having trouble with wireless tethering. It states that USB tethering is not functional but neither is wireless, at least for me. I tap portable wi-fi hotspot and it jut gets stuck starting it up never getting the signal out. I could use a market app for now but I want to use the stock one. Thanks!

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Excellent ROM!!

Having trouble with wireless tethering. It states that USB tethering is not functional but neither is wireless, at least for me. I tap portable wi-fi hotspot and it jut gets stuck starting it up never getting the signal out. I could use a market app for now but I want to use the stock one. Thanks!

States that in op
When bobzhome tether gets fixed so will thid

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Think I found what was causing my phone to freeze possibly LBE Privacy Guard App!!!!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

gannpm1

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site

FYI: sound doesn't work with phone - only vibrate. No big deal. I set the phone on some coins and can hear the rattling fine. I still love it. Battery lasts a long time! Playing around, downloading apps, .....

Thanks!

jimlikesmayo

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site

First ICS rom that I feel comfortable using as a daily. Runs so smooth and its FAST.

gannpm1

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site

I have not sound with phone calls - only vibration. I keep making changes to the sound settings, DSP, etc. No sound. I have sounds with notifications, dial pad and everything else. I am even trying voice app to see if that is the problem. Just trying anything. Let me know if there is anything you want me to try.