[ROM][ICS] the GODZILLA ROM 10-20-12

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
My phone has never had this problem on any rom the deal is its just not wholly stable I think

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Things are outdated in this rom. BobZ rom is a WIP too. Problems for many people.

Sucks for you sorry

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/
That's kinda rude. Didn't try to help?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Things are outdated in this rom. BobZ rom is a WIP too. Problems for many people.

That's kinda rude. Didn't try to help?

I'm just getting a little impatient with this person cuz she's asked for etas and kinda has complained about everything so that's as nice as I can go tonight will look into tommorow

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm just getting a little impatient with this person cuz she's asked for etas and kinda has complained about everything so that's as nice as I can go tonight will look into tommorow

Look y'all this has been talked about with the etas etc. we've already stated that its a big NO NO and won't be tolerated And @ganggreen30 you've stated before that your not new to this and by that you should show some respect to our dev community (which by the way they do this FOR FREE and are not getting paid for )whether a rookie dev or vet dev each deserves equal respect and if you have a issue with this rom and or this dev then by all means go flash a different rom . @ Johnny just be a lil bit more tactful(respectful) is your response even if its rude, or unwarranted. Besides that keep up the great work your coming along just fine bro :D

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Look y'all this has been talked about with the etas etc. we've already stated that its a big NO NO and won't be tolerated And @ganggreen30 you've stated before that your not new to this and by that you should show some respect to our dev community (which by the way they do this FOR FREE and are not getting paid for )whether a rookie dev or vet dev each deserves equal respect and if you have a issue with this rom and or this dev then by all means go flash a different rom . @ Johnny just be a lil bit more tactful(respectful) is your response even if its rude, or unwarranted. Besides that keep up the great work your coming along just fine bro :D

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

Will do thx inceyet

Reactions: inceyet

teebs57

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ICS] THE GODZILLA ROM tweaked and themed cm9!!!!!!!

Is there any way to make the status bar so it isn't transparent? Alot of my apps with white backgrouds make it nearly impossible to see the white notification icons. Is there a way to download a different status bar?

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way to make the status bar so it isn't transparent? Alot of my apps with white backgrouds make it nearly impossible to see the white notification icons. Is there a way to download a different status bar?

Pull the systemui.apk from quattrimus. Or is it framework-res.apk. lurkin, feel free to correct me.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

Install a cm9 theme:D

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Or make a flashable zip to get rid of. In some occasions, Transparency is good. Take the SystemUI from Quattrimus, and make a zip. That'll get rid of transparency.

Reactions: Badboytoast

markj801

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site

Hey not sure why, but I'm unable to install version 3. I am able to install version 2, though. I get the installation aborted message when I try to install 3. And I've tried re-downloading the file multiple times.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Although I don't use ICS, I +4 this vote. WITHOUT Transparency, there's no reason to call this a themed rom.

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site

Just saw your post in the elite forums. Im working on a godzilla themed wallpaper pack. Here is first of several. They will be multi colored for different theme colors people may want to use. Red Blue Etc.. Sorry took so long to reply. Have been very busy as of late. I took a little liberty with this one from a movie called Constantine. Short notice lol..

Rudeco

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Where can I download the latest Godzilla and where can I find the v6 supercharger I am hearing about?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2