[ROM][ICS] the GODZILLA ROM 10-20-12

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ICS] THE GODZILLA ROM tweaked and themed cm9!!!!!!!

Maybe you should try looking.

Maybe you should not be so rude.

The Godzilla ROM can be found in the OP of this thread. As far as the V6 supercharger goes, the search isn't turning up anything right this second, but I believe that this ROM already included multiple speed tweaks, I'd imagine that you won't gain any speed by flashing the supercharger on top of it. Good luck. :)

ictshocker

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site

Any suggestions on getting wifi tethering to work? I can select it and it acts as if it will work but it turns off wifi and greys out check box so that I cannot uncheck. Just installed today.and am loving it so far. Fast and smooth!

Thanks!

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Any suggestions on getting wifi tethering to work? I can select it and it acts as if it will work but it turns off wifi and greys out check box so that I cannot uncheck. Just installed today.and am loving it so far. Fast and smooth!

Thanks!

I think everyone is using barnecual miss spelled

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Maybe you should not be so rude.

The Godzilla ROM can be found in the OP of this thread. As far as the V6 supercharger goes, the search isn't turning up anything right this second, but I believe that this ROM already included multiple speed tweaks, I'd imagine that you won't gain any speed by flashing the supercharger on top of it. Good luck. :)

As far as I know, its already built in.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Electriccars

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site

Hey, I'm trying to install Build 3-1 and its giving me an error

"E:Wrong digest:
System/xbin/openvpn
E:Signature verification failed
Installation aborted."

Any idea what i can do?

I'm coming from Harmonia 2.8 and I did a full wipe. (after backing up of course)

Any help would be great.

Also, the only build available right now is 3-1 but my brother has a downloaded copy of build 3-5. Why is it not available? Is there some really bad bug in it? I'll try installing it anyway as 3-1 isn't working.

Help would be greatly appreciated :)

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I'm trying to install Build 3-1 and its giving me an error

"E:Wrong digest:
System/xbin/openvpn
E:Signature verification failed
Installation aborted."

Any idea what i can do?

I'm coming from Harmonia 2.8 and I did a full wipe. (after backing up of course)

Any help would be great.

Also, the only build available right now is 3-1 but my brother has a downloaded copy of build 3-5. Why is it not available? Is there some really bad bug in it? I'll try installing it anyway as 3-1 isn't working.

Help would be greatly appreciated :)

Disable sig verification :p:p

looking for good keyboards??
visit
jonskeyboards.com

jaysta86

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site

this is really intriguing, i would love to test with my zvj as u already know ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21