Jellybean Source Released [AOSP]

DjGalaxyS2

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
]Who has it & what's the odds I'm curious!! I'm rooted so I have total control but I'm kinds scared to download the jellybean rom bcuz of the diff malfunctions it creates!! So ppl please give me ur feedback thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
]Who has it & what's the odds I'm curious!! I'm rooted so I have total control but I'm kinds scared to download the jellybean rom bcuz of the diff malfunctions it creates!! So ppl please give me ur feedback thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

we dont have the rom. The source just got release an hour ago. we still have to get it to compile.

dwappo

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Guys, I installed the jelly beans into my phone, I put one into the the headphone jack and six in the battery compartment and now my phone won't boot at all...? Did I not do it right?

You should of said "I put my phone in a jar of jellybeans, and now I don't know how many are in there". Do I have jb now?

You know what they say, all toasters toast toast.

Reactions: jonny5449

JadenBrown30

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
idk, it may turn out that we wait for cm10. I know how to add armv6 support though. and now that we have tdm (hes freaking crazy at compiling, im not sure how he does it) even though there may be a delay from him (kernel). but like I said, there is no doubt it will be attempted.

tdm does amazing work :D using his quattrimus beta right now

Reactions: tdm and sellers86

zazilez

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Is the optimus v really gonna get cm10????? I didnt think ics was gonna run on it...it halfway doesn't lol....how is jb gonna be put on an optimus?? Jw...

Sent from my DROIDX2 running GrapeGummy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae