Jellybean Source Released [AOSP]

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Is the optimus v really gonna get cm10????? I didnt think ics was gonna run on it...it halfway doesn't lol....how is jb gonna be put on an optimus?? Jw...

Sent from my DROIDX2 running GrapeGummy

On the contrary cm9 works damn near completely. I've been on it daily since July 2. Download it and flash if you're not scared :p

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
What? Ics runs just as good as 2.2 and 2.3 did my ov is at least twice as fast on ics.. jb isn't going to be any different if not better because of Project Butter.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Fair enough, but that's during a benchmark or potentially a game. Think about how bad it will kill your battery running like that all time.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

JadenBrown30

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Fair enough, but that's during a benchmark or potentially a game. Think about how bad it will kill your battery running like that all time.

I read somewhere that when you're not using it, it turns down the processor to save battery

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Other launchers don't do this already? Your CPU speed increases already when you wake the phone and use the launcher. So, it will, it seems, only logical that Jellybean will burn our batteries even faster than it is already.

I'm not naysaying development or (if it is able to be built) use of Jellybean on our phones, hell, I'll at least check it out.

Just manage your expectations here, that's all I'm saying. Do it for your own sake as well as for the developers.