Jellybean Source Released [AOSP]

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I found out a way to fix the baseband but now tdm, I have visual banding problems.

Probably a mismatch in the kgsl/msm driver and the headers used in building. Need to match your kernel to the one that user libs expect. Good luck. ;)

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I can confirm that the ZVD fix does work (data, sms tested only) and that there are visual banding issues with the screen. But JB is very fast though (I went and enabled forced 2d rendering as someone mentioned it improved speed).

Still looking forward to JB OV built from source ;)

Reactions: flapjack.fiasco

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Reactions: tvall and YoshinJaa

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Just in case anybody is interested, i packaged a flashable zip with the ZVD data fix, Button mapping fix, and CM10 bootanimation, to be flashed on top of any JB ROM experiencing Data/SMS/Calling issues, and the Home and Menu keys being switched..
In theory, this flashable zip is a 1 step porting flash for any and all Optimus S ROMS(all basebands) to work on the Optimus V.
All it needs is a flashable mms fix, and it would be a 100% OptS to OptV flashable Port for all OptS roms.

JellyBean Super Fix for the LG Optimus V!
------Installation------
-wipe cache
-wipe dalvik-cache
-disable signature verification
-flash as you would with everything else

Included is the ZVD radio fix. (Thanks Zakman for providing what needed to be implemented!)
The official CM10 Boot animation (Thanks Nate456 for providing the link!)
LG Optimus V key layout fix (Thank you YoshinJaa for clarifying what needed to be changed!)
Enjoy!!
JellyBean Super fix.zip (1.51 MB) Flashable zip!

Last edited: