Leslie has developed Harmonia 1 and 2 for the Optimus V and has made H3 exclusive to the EVO V. Will we ever. EVER see it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    07-15-2012 10:15 PM
    She hasn't forgotten about us, but she has an Evo. So she uses it as her main device. She plans to update tthe roms, but just not yet.

Leslieann, we miss you~
    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    cammykool and topdawg661 like this.
    07-15-2012 10:17 PM
    She's probably squishing out all the bugs so it can be more stable.

Sent from my shole using Tapatalk 2
    07-15-2012 10:21 PM
    As far as I know, she is not working on any ICS variants for the Optimus. I believe I recall her saying that she would be waiting until ICS becomes stable and she may go from there. Honestly though, nobody should expect her to, for the following reasons:

ICS is very "heavy" on our phones due to the small amount of internal memory. Any ROM you download has already had most of the unnecessary nonsense trimmed out, which was one of the main goals of Harmonia.

Some of the bugs may never be able to be squashed in ICS for the Optimus, and there would be no reason for her to come back and try to work on them when she is obviously trying to branch out and develop for other phones.

Finally, Harmonia was meant to be "what stock should be." There is no stock Optimus ICS, and knowing the overall mission statement for her Harmonia series, I doubt we will see an H3 release once TDM gets AOSP going again.

Of course, I'd love to have her chime in on this, I could be totally wrong, and I hate talking about someone else like they're not here. She still lurks and posts every now and then in her ROM threads, so I would be surprised if you didn't hear back straight from her.
    07-16-2012 01:05 AM
    She maintains her VMRoms forum more. You should ask there

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    inceyet and topdawg661 like this.
    07-16-2012 01:30 AM
    My first thought is... probably never.

However, after looking around and thinking about it, you just might.
    07-16-2012 02:46 PM

I'm sorry i just had to
    HurrrDurrrDURP likes this.
    07-16-2012 02:58 PM
    *brohoof*
    07-16-2012 03:42 PM
    My first thought is... probably never.

However, after looking around and thinking about it, you just might.
    yay

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/
    07-16-2012 03:59 PM
    Thats an exciting thought to play with. Nothing has ever been as stable or smooth on my V as Harmonia 1 and 2.
    07-17-2012 11:05 AM
    Thats an exciting thought to play with. Nothing has ever been as stable or smooth on my V as Harmonia 1 and 2.
    true dat

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/
    07-17-2012 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD