05-02-2014 06:16 AM
674 ... 56789 ...
tools
    I use dt's a2sd with it. Works fine.

I have been using this rom and treating it as any other cm7 rom. Think ive had a few issues with theming but since its not standard cm7 i expect that.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    07-24-2012 08:12 PM
    REAL SMALL UPDATE COMING!

I messed up the update script. Maybe. It didn't work for me, but these are supposed to be included. Can anyone confirm?

Click to view quoted image

Any possibility the update will be a flashable zip? I hate to have to redownload the whole ROM again.
    07-24-2012 08:30 PM
    Any possibility the update will be a flashable zip? I hate to have to redownload the whole ROM again.
    You don't have to flash it. It just fixes the binary update script. Just fixes the missing essential apps.

Ill post a flashable Super Such zip. Hopefully it'll fix superuser problems.

07-24-2012 09:51 PM
    You don't have to flash it. It just fixes the binary update script. Just fixes the missing essential apps.

Ill post a flashable Super Such zip. Hopefully it'll fix superuser problems.

Wouldn't I want essential apps? I d/l'd the 7/23 build and haven't flashed it yet cause of the "smal update" coming and I didn't want tp d/l the whole thing again just to be able to get the update. My phone is my only internet and 3g is my only connection so it's a pain to d/l big files like ROMs. That's why I am hoping the update could be a smaller flashable zip file.

Thanks for your hard work.
    ThatGuyLurkin likes this.
    07-24-2012 10:19 PM
    Could we get the md5 for the files please, I downloaded 1.3.5 and when trying to flash the verification failed on Electra.ogg... maybe I have a bad download.
    07-24-2012 11:42 PM
    turn signature verification off... install zip from sdcard>toggle signature verification
    and try again...
    07-24-2012 11:57 PM
    Oh btw, can I flash this on my optimus v?
    07-24-2012 11:58 PM
    Wouldn't I want essential apps? I d/l'd the 7/23 build and haven't flashed it yet cause of the "smal update" coming and I didn't want tp d/l the whole thing again just to be able to get the update. My phone is my only internet and 3g is my only connection so it's a pain to d/l big files like ROMs. That's why I am hoping the update could be a smaller flashable zip file.

Thanks for your hard work.
    I understand. You can flash the 7-23 build, and follow this:

1. Download Solid Explorer
    2. Open it up and navigate to the rom
    3. Go to Data/app/(Here will be 5 apks)
    4. Install them manually.

There goes the ' Small Update ' for you. ;D

Oh btw, can I flash this on my optimus v?
    Sorry. I DON'T sign my roms. I find it kinda useless since this phone is unbrickable.
    dbacon84 likes this.
    07-25-2012 12:23 AM
    REAL SMALL UPDATE COMING!

I messed up the update script. Maybe. It didn't work for me, but these are supposed to be included. Can anyone confirm?

Click to view quoted image

UPDATE: no need to add the small update it's already included sorry i.was looking in the wrong place system/apps

ThatGuyLurkin likes this.
    07-25-2012 12:53 AM
    Maybe I had a bad flash. It didn't go through for me. Now I have to fix the small Superuser problem.

Do you have any saying in this BadBoyToast? :P
    Badboytoast likes this.
    07-25-2012 01:20 AM
    Figured out the missing apps issue (relinked the dalvik cache to the SDEXT partition). However, there do seem to be a few small bugs.

- "changefont" command doesn't work
    - Additional settings, such as LCD density and equalizer, cause settings to force close.

Aside from that, I really like this ROM. Very smooth, lightweight and easy on battery usage. I'm starting to get this thing up and running.
    07-25-2012 07:22 AM

- "changefont" command doesn't work
    - Additional settings, such as LCD density and equalizer, cause settings to force close.

Aside from that, I really like this ROM. Very smooth, lightweight and easy on battery usage. I'm starting to get this thing up and running.
    That odd I've used all of these except for the front command. And i haven't got a signal FC you might want to do a clean flash to get this things running with out a FC just incase some odd data was left over just a friendly suggestion

07-25-2012 09:28 AM
    I understand. You can flash the 7-23 build, and follow this:

1. Download Solid Explorer
    2. Open it up and navigate to the rom
    3. Go to Data/app/(Here will be 5 apks)
    4. Install them manually.

There goes the ' Small Update ' for you. ;D

Sorry. I DON'T sign my roms. I find it kinda useless since this phone is unbrickable.
    Thanks for that answer, but what about the optimus v question? Can I run this Tom on my OV? Please say yes! This rom looks awesome!
    Thanks
    07-25-2012 10:34 AM
    Thanks for that answer, but what about the optimus v question? Can I run this Tom on my OV? Please say yes! This rom looks awesome!
    Thanks
    Use the links in OP provided by TGL. TGL ported this rom for the OV. So flash and enjoy!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    07-25-2012 11:29 AM
    Maybe.... Did you upgrade from the old build? I checked the update scripts and their definitely missing/Messed up. I'm gonna fix that in an hour or so.

Sent from my Triumph using Tapatalk 2
    07-25-2012 01:08 PM
    Thanks
    Yes you flash it on the ov just go to the 1st page and scroll down about half and download gingersnap v1.3.5 also download gapps..which is right under the Rom

07-25-2012 01:14 PM
    I'm working on the Xperia theme now. I'll post one that's 50% working. You'll get the lockscreen buttons, and some of the LG look will disappear until I know exactly what files to replace.
    07-25-2012 09:03 PM
    I'm working on the Xperia theme now. I'll post one that's 50% working. You'll get the lockscreen buttons, and some of the LG look will disappear until I know exactly what files to replace.
    @TGL great work bruh just got a ? I'm a lil lost is the 1.3.5 v the lastest updated version thanks

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    07-25-2012 09:11 PM
    Yes.

I'm working on fixing the SU problem. I just fixed the update script for missing files.
    inceyet and Badboytoast like this.
    07-25-2012 09:22 PM
    My superuser is broken, keeps telling me I have no root rights. Anyone else having this issue
    07-25-2012 09:57 PM
    My superuser is broken, keeps telling me I have no root rights. Anyone else having this issue
    A new thread has been started regarding this. It seems to be showing up randomly. Might check the thread to see if a fix gets posted.

Here is the link
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=194299

Sent from my LG-VM670
    skurtov likes this.
    07-25-2012 10:07 PM
    Flash Jcase's root me package. jcase_rootme.zip
    inceyet, Badboytoast and skurtov like this.
    07-25-2012 10:46 PM
    That odd I've used all of these except for the front command. And i haven't got a signal FC you might want to do a clean flash to get this things running with out a FC just incase some odd data was left over just a friendly suggestionClick to view quoted image

It was a clean install. Still get the FCs. Also get the "Process" FC (as I did with GTR). Doesn't make much of a difference, but just kind of annoying. Permission fix didn't solve those issues.

Other than that, did a little extra tweaking. Used the moderate setting on Auto Memory Optimizer, which seemed to stabilize things.
    Badboytoast likes this.
    07-26-2012 07:26 AM
    A new thread has been started regarding this. It seems to be showing up randomly. Might check the thread to see if a fix gets posted.

Here is the link
    [Temp Fix]Losing Root.....? - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Sent from my LG-VM670
    Had to a complete wipe and reflash that managed to fix it, Thanks Again
    07-26-2012 02:43 PM
    If you try to update, you'll lose it again. Idk why.

I'm not home at the moment. On a family Reunion meet up, but I am looking for things to put into this rom to make it better! Wont be touching a computer till Monday. You can expect a slight update then.

Check this.:
    ^160DPI^

^140DPI^

It seemed to have a slight affect, but its the official LG UI Launcher! I sent it to someone on XDA hoping he could resize it.

07-26-2012 04:01 PM
674 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD