[ROM]GingerSnap 2.3.8 10/25/12| 2.2 Rebuilt to 2.3

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Just flashed this rom a few times on my OpV, and Im really liking it so far. Im wondering if there is something I need to do because when I click on any of the additional settings I am getting a FC, as well as changefont is not working....the stock font just doesnt look right for some reason.

Thanks for all the work, great rom.

Ill fix when I have time. Its just missing apps. :eek:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Ditka2k7

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! Is there any way I can access the stock wallpaper to use , I love the look of it .

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

topdawg661

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to like make the notification bar any color you want? Like I love this rom but I'd love a red battery with nothing else but a back bar :D

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! Is there any way I can access the stock wallpaper to use , I love the look of it .

Ill rip it for you. :)

Is there a way to like make the notification bar any color you want? Like I love this rom but I'd love a red battery with nothing else but a back bar :D

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2
UOt kitchen? :D

Last edited:

jaredw444

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Is there an issue with sending picture messages..... didn't see in op. Or is it just my phone

willmon22

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Is there an update coming soon? If so the speakerphone doesn't work with internet calls.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Is there an issue with sending picture messages..... didn't see in op. Or is it just my phone

No MMS problems here. :/

Do you have good reception? And try to reboot.

Is there an update coming soon? If so the speakerphone doesn't work with internet calls.

I never used Internet calling, so I wouldn't know :(

I'm sorry. Ill update today if I can get on. I've been working on something, just having problems deodexing.

Reactions: bkttk2 and inceyet

willmon22

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM]-GingerSnap 1.3.5|7-23-12|Stock LG UI! Small Update!

Well that is ok. It is just that since I don't have unlimited minutes I have to use the internet phone and when on hold for long periods of time the speakerphone helps. I don't have a headset and if I did I am not sure if it would work.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Well that is ok. It is just that since I don't have unlimited minutes I have to use the internet phone and when on hold for long periods of time the speakerphone helps. I don't have a headset and if I did I am not sure if it would work.

Can you explain more and how to do/get/use it? I never seen this :eek::)

What's that? D;

Sorry I'm late, but type UOT on Google and you will have to take the SystemUI and Framework-res and upload it. You can then customize the default look. :)

Reactions: topdawg661

willmon22

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

Was in bed with a sinus headache. Anyways it is with the built in internet calling that first came about on gingerbread I believe it is in the call settings all the way to the very bottom. The way I got it setup (which took me forever to find another alternative) is https://simonics.com/gvgw/ it allows you to use google voice for the internet calling once you set it up. Also there was another one called sipbri but it stopped working for me and that is when I found the simonics which works great even on 256kbps unless you are downloading something.

JussCallMeUno

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

You should sync this with the latest mirage.. i like this rom but im missing a few things.... and can you kill the app by holding the bacc button ? Where is the setting ?

willmon22

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Correct me if I am wrong but I believe the hold back to kill app is only on aokp for ICS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz