How do I get fastboot and adb on my android device. And do I even need fastboot/adb to download roms? If I do someone please give me download links so I can get it. Or a video How-To.
    07-17-2012 07:28 PM
    First
    flapjack.fiasco likes this.
    07-18-2012 05:37 AM
    How do I get fastboot and adb on my android device. And do I even need fastboot/adb to download roms? If I do someone please give me download links so I can get it. Or a video How-To.
    well first off this really should be in the rooting roms and hacks section of the forums. to answer your question in general no you dont need adb or fastboot unless you run into issues. look Here for everything you need to know about rooting and roming.

Edit: the best advice i can give is read everything you can about the subject and then read more, and then just when u think you've read enough read some more. once your rooted there are plenty of ways to mess up your phone (almost all recoverable) and the more you know the better.
    clodfelterac likes this.
    07-18-2012 06:45 AM
    well first off this really should be in the rooting roms and hacks section of the forums. to answer your question in general no you dont need adb or fastboot unless you run into issues. look Here for everything you need to know about rooting and roming.

Edit: the best advice i can give is read everything you can about the subject and then read more, and then just when u think you've read enough read some more. once your rooted there are plenty of ways to mess up your phone (almost all recoverable) and the more you know the better.
    Okay thanks.
    07-18-2012 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD