Cupcake

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnMod

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Why, may I ask, would you want to get cupcake when there's so much amazing Froyo, Gingerbread and ICS development available to you?

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
anyone wanna work on eclair and cupcake for the hell of it lol

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/

Not at all. We would have to rewrite the device and vendor blobs for cupcake (a downgrade from stock) and even harder, we would still have to find a repo that has a cupcake branch (I haven't been able to find a full froyo branch) and then deal with all the errors it throws out for nothing but a downgrade.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Not at all. We would have to rewrite the device and vendor blobs for cupcake (a downgrade from stock) and even harder, we would still have to find a repo that has a cupcake branch (I haven't been able to find a full froyo branch) and then deal with all the errors it throws out for nothing but a downgrade.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

So, game on then! ;)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

afro31

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
It was just a suggestion i mean you never know how good it could work, nothing wrong with going old school but if someone came out with that rom i would use it as my daily xDDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc