Quattrimus wont work on my V

tbirdsport50

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I've tried different downloads all with the same outcome. Constant freezing and force closing. I am backing up and wiping data and cache. Am I missing something or will my phone just not take it.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Moved to Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks subforum.

Please list the -exact- steps, one by one, you take when flashing a new ROM.

Are you overclocking?

tbirdsport50

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I am overclocked on backside but not quattrimus it wont stay on long enough to do anything. I wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache, format boot, cache, data, SD ext, and system then flashed a wiper before install.

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
it shouldnt matter... when youre in recovery, install the prep zip, format sd ext, install the rom zip, install gapps, reboot... when its done booting, let it sit for say five minutes before you mess with anything... then go straight to settings and up your min... if this doesnt work, try aokp... it works much better than cm9 for me...

sellersj27

May 30, 2012
Visit site
it shouldnt matter... when youre in recovery, install the prep zip, format sd ext, install the rom zip, install gapps, reboot... when its done booting, let it sit for say five minutes before you mess with anything... then go straight to settings and up your min... if this doesnt work, try aokp... it works much better than cm9 for me...

Now I'm gonna have to try aokp!!!!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

notown

SAMLOKA
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
i THINK you need your SD to be partitioned. I could be wrong, but ive read many many many threads on ICS acting up. That might be your solution. But before you do any of that. Make sure you verify your SD for a partition - and if it isn't make sure you read read read on how to partition. ALWAYS back up and always have a back up of a backup on your PC or USB storage drive.

ooops I didnt read the follow up. looks like you got it running. Good to hear

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
I've tried different downloads all with the same outcome. Constant freezing and force closing. I am backing up and wiping data and cache. Am I missing something or will my phone just not take it.

Check your ovs baseband version. Zv4/5 caused constant force close and freezing when using the ics roms. Updated to zv9 and those issues went away.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20