I'm on Mirage and sometimes, when my phone rings, the screen is blank and I have to press the buttons to make it show.

Anyone else have that issue?
    07-19-2012 06:07 PM
    I have had this issue, but not only on Mirage. I've had it, occasionally, on every ROM as far as I can remember. It's been so long since I've run the stock ROM, I can't remember if I ever encountered it there.

I would imagine it has something to do with the phone waking up from deep sleep and taking to long to do it. If you find a way to reproduce it reliably, you should post something in the Mirage thread about it. mrg666 is pretty quick to respond.
    07-23-2012 12:50 AM
    I have it due. My conclusion is the phone. I suggest turning the display animation off.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    07-23-2012 12:56 AM
    Do you have a screen protector? There is a proximity sensor just down and to the left of the speaker. Sometimes the screen protector interferes with it and thinks the phone is near your face when it's actually detecting the screen protector. The sensor is hard to see but can be seen in the right light.
    07-23-2012 03:13 PM
    Do you have a screen protector? There is a proximity sensor just down and to the left of the speaker. Sometimes the screen protector interferes with it and thinks the phone is near your face when it's actually detecting the screen protector. The sensor is hard to see but can be seen in the right light.
    If the issue is the same one that I've experienced, it's not a turned off screen, it's still back-lit, but it's black, as if it's still working on getting to the answer call screen but hasn't made it there yet.
    07-23-2012 11:23 PM
    Got the same problem sometimes on Ics Quat... like itll take about 3 seconds for the screen to come on
    07-24-2012 12:00 AM
    Got the same problem sometimes on Ics Quat... like itll take about 3 seconds for the screen to come on
    AOKP or CM9? I have this problem pretty consistently with AOKP. I never make any logcats these days, so I haven't tried to isolate the problem. We've obviously got kernel issues for the moment, so I'm not too worried about it. I can usually still get to the call in time.
    07-24-2012 11:23 AM
    I upped the minimum clock to 480, I had it at 122 with the Interactive setting. I'll see how that goes.
    07-24-2012 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD