Optimus V Support - [ROM][ZVJ][WIP] CyanogenMod 10 (Jellybean!)

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: Optimus V Support - [ROM][ZVJ][WIP] CyanogenMod 10 (Jellybean

In regards to possibly getting data/sms/mms/calls to work using this rom on VM, does anyone know what else needs to be looked into besides trying to get the ZVD libs working?

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
This unreal within the last 6mons our rooms have gone from iho cm7:D to miui :D which was said that it wasn't going to happen so don't ask thanks rukin5197 for proving them wrong to a beta ics :Dthanks to all involved plus a variety of ics roms to neko bring gtr then gsnap :D aand now and cm10 :D:D:D:D:D:D not only is this phone a BEAST but our dev, kernel makers ,&testers community are killing the game all of y'all work is appreciated thanks and oh by the way I'm to excited about this can't wait(btw if I missed a rom my apologies , was just making a statement ):D:thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
This unreal within the last 6mons our rooms have gone from iho cm7:D to miui :D which was said that it wasn't going to happen so don't ask thanks rukin5197 for proving them wrong to a beta ics :Dthanks to all involved plus a variety of ics roms to neko bring gtr then gsnap :D aand now and cm10 :D:D:D:D:D:D not only is this phone a BEAST but our dev, kernel makers ,&testers community are killing the game all of y'all work is appreciated thanks and oh by the way I'm to excited about this can't wait(btw if I missed a rom my apologies , was just making a statement ):D:thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

Too...many...smiles...to...count:p

Sent from my shole using Tapatalk 2

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Seller, did the ril files get anything working on VM (call, sms, mms, 3g)?

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
People the tom is ZVJ. That is a gingerbread baseband it will not work on our phones. Only ZVD Roms will.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

That's for the ported rom. If the rom is built from source it doesn't have to be zvj.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Didn't Sammy try that?

I was going to, never got around to it *yet* my OV is just sitting on the table with stock ZV4 after some KDZ flashing...maybe today, or Monday I will do it.

Edit: phone stuck in e-mode now -_- (sigh) I don't think I'll be able to fix zv4 fw :(
Sent from my Optimus M

Last edited:

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I would do it but my laptop got messed up so I don't have the zv5 cab file any more.