Optimus V Support - [ROM][ZVJ][WIP] CyanogenMod 10 (Jellybean!)

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
WOAH!!!! Haven't checked this in a day and a half, and Sammyz YOU ARE A BEAST!!!!

ZVJ using s firmware hahaha that's so freaking great.

Sooo if you get this working, we can have ZVJ working on our phone, and then we can fix our data using qpst, and then flash the jelly bean, and then probably be able to fix our mms using a go fix or something like that????

What is this go fix?

Sent from my Optimus M

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Instead of messing with the build.prop and framework.jar we usually use go sms and put in the info from the apns.conf file.

Sent from my shole using Tapatalk 2

If you could link me to that info please, that would be great :D

Sent from my Optimus M

tcrider84

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Optimus V Support - [ROM][ZVJ][WIP] CyanogenMod 10 (Jellybean

are there any sources to this rom or is it just the rom itself?

edit:
nvm. just saw its a port not a source build.
could probably use it and swap out the kernel for the vm670's kernel build.

Last edited:

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
So it looks like I wont have time to make this guide to changing to ZVJ until tomorrow. Anyone going to port some OSZVJ roms over to OVZVJ?
Just need MMS and key switch.
Sent from my Optimus M

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
are there any sources to this rom or is it just the rom itself?

edit:
nvm. just saw its a port not a source build.
could probably use it and swap out the kernel for the vm670's kernel build.

The only difference that would make is the home and menu keys. Switching ril files for service doesn't boot. Already tried.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

After we get this zvj firmware, we should be able to boot cm10 and have working phone/data/sms/mms?

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

I really hope that you guys who just NEED to have this ROM right away enough to go through this huge process will show support for our own V developers when the time comes, by at least trying out any Jellybean ROMs that come from them. They are working very hard for us.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I really hope that you guys who just NEED to have this ROM right away enough to go through this huge process will show support for our own V developers when the time comes, by at least trying out any Jellybean ROMs that come from them. They are working very hard for us.

The type of people who are already flashing CM10 (I'm generalizing here, of course ;) ), are the type of people who would flash just about anything that gets released. I'm holding back until there's a OV ROM built from source, but you can bet I'm gonna flash the first one I can get my hands on!

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

Only reason im even considering doing this is only because of being able to get back to ZV5 :p

Sent from my Ainol Novo8 Advanced using Android Central Forums

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

WE HAVE ZVD!!!!!! I CAN CONFIRM ZVD AND WORKING ON VIRGIN NETWORK!!! I FIXED IT!!!! Im on ZV4. I replaced libgstk_exp.so, libpbmlib.so, libwms.so from His Jelly Bean Port to the same files from the ics port AND IT WORKED!!! ZVDD!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams