Optimus V Support - [ROM][ZVJ][WIP] CyanogenMod 10 (Jellybean!)

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: Optimus V Support - [ROM][ZVJ][WIP] CyanogenMod 10 (Jellybean

Hey I still get errors when using the play store. It works and stuff, but it thinks my phone is an ls670 optimus s. I changed a bunch of things in the build prop, but it's still not working.

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

you could try these...

Code:
ro.product.model=LG-VM670
ro.product.brand=Virgin_Mobile
ro.product.name=lge_vm670
ro.product.device=VM670

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

I changed everything that said ls670 to vm670

I was just comparing the build.prop to quattrimus's. In the ro.cm.version, at the end, I put vm670. Does it need to be VM670?(just a capitalization thing?) I did the same thing for the ro.modversion at the end.

dja041687

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

Is anyone else having problems with Google voice and Facebook app force closing?

androidCHEECH

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
So should I flash this again cause I did yesterday. I love the feel of everything only probs I had , I downloaded Facebook and it was an old version, instagram wasn't compatible, headphones were a no go for calls and music, notification drawer graphic glitches, I wish I knew how to go about doin this stuff so I could help cause I've been posted in this forum looking for the updates, I have nothing but mad respect for those who keep the optimus v up with Droid technology

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

I'm working on how to change how the play store sees your device. changing some things in build.prop and such.

to anyone that's interested: I found out that when you long press the home button, it pops up the recent apps like ics, but if you press the voice search button it pops up the recent apps like gingerbread did! that's so weird.

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
@Everyone that has provided fixes for Jelly Bean, I will add em to my flashable zip sometime today. And add the appropriate thanks to you guys.

sent from my un-dead sammich.

Reactions: inceyet

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
@Everyone that has provided fixes for Jelly Bean, I will add em to my flashable zip sometime today. And add the appropriate thanks to you guys.

Edited the build.prop, added a lot more changes, corrected a few things that said it was android 2.3.3, to make it say 4.1.1, changed everything that said sprint or ls670, to say Virgin Mobile VM670 (some are case sensitive, and edited with that in mind), added the Virgin Mobile service code in place of Sprint's, will upload soon. Also going to add the audio fix.

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

I'm working on how to change how the play store sees your device. changing some things in build.prop and such.

to anyone that's interested: I found out that when you long press the home button, it pops up the recent apps like ics, but if you press the voice search button it pops up the recent apps like gingerbread did! that's so weird.

Try out my fix, i just uploaded it (second post, or if you're lazy, the post above this one)
I fixed the build.prop, so everything should work out in the play store now. everything in it now has the LG Optimus V proper phone tags and service tags, was thinking about adding in a few tweaks of my own(maybe later). But hopefully, everything should work out as planned.

Reactions: andrewnelson23

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Can someone list the lib ril files? I can't seem to get this radio working on my port

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

Can someone list the lib ril files? I can't seem to get this radio working on my port

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

You can just unzip my fix, I used ones from Quattrimus CM9 nightly 7/24.

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

@Everyone running JellyBean... should i include tdm's sdext scripts in my flashable fix??? (Going to fix the Roaming indicator thingy next too)
I believe it would come in handy with app storage space.
I'll ask tdm if i can before doing so of course.
Give me your opinions on it before I DO ask.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy