Are there any finalized versions of Android 4.0? I have quattrimus and it's annoying me like crazy. I won't bore you with all the details; I just wanna know are there any finished products?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    07-20-2012 05:54 AM
    Beta 1 is the most recent. There are known bugs.... try quattrimus aokp. It's worked better than cm9 for me... less freezing and fc's
    07-20-2012 06:52 AM
    short answer - No.

Long answer + some rant

It's in early stages. The amount of time and work after the big step of booting is still going on and can go on for a long time. Just like GB is still being worked on - still getting polished up even a year later. I remember it was buggy of course but its fantastic now. ICS seems to be going in the same foot steps. With that in mind I think ICS will take over our OVs one day.

Usually DEVS hold betas to selected members in private and go from there. This is ICS - a lot went into that just getting it to our little OVs. We're lucky we get to mess about with it X2

Worry not. Optimus can handle The Ice Cream Sandwhich
    Teh_Gaberz likes this.
    07-20-2012 07:12 AM
    The little phone that could

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/
    topdawg661 likes this.
    07-20-2012 07:51 AM
    No finalized versions. Patience please! However, Quattrimus is wrapping up, and it probably won't be TOO much longer until we see a fully working ROM.

07-20-2012 12:40 PM
    No finalized versions. Patience please! However, Quattrimus is wrapping up, and it probably won't be TOO much longer until we see a fully working ROM.

I wouldn't say" fully working" because it's entirely likely that well never get the Qualcomm drivers.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    07-20-2012 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD