Does anyone know how to enable diagnosis mode on the LG optimus V.
    I read in some forums that I need to flash a rom that allows it. But the few that do are vary outdated roms. They only work on the old screens I believe. So long story short... Is there any way to enable diag mode on my current rom. Bobzhomez cm7.1".
    07-21-2012 02:06 AM
    Does anyone know how to enable diagnosis mode on the LG optimus V.
    I read in some forums that I need to flash a rom that allows it. But the few that do are vary outdated roms. They only work on the old screens I believe. So long story short... Is there any way to enable diag mode on my current rom. Bobzhomez cm7.1".
    No. Flash harmonia 1.9. Supports new screens and is not outdated at all.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    07-21-2012 02:10 AM
    07-21-2012 02:12 AM
    Haha thank you. IV been researching this for hours now. Will let you know if it solves my problem. Also is there a method to enabling it. Or do I just plug into computer.
    07-21-2012 02:14 AM
    settings>applications>development>android debugging...
    :-)
    07-21-2012 03:59 AM
    settings>applications>development>android debugging...
    :-)
    No, OP means ##7678# or ##PORT# not ADB......

Sent from my Optimus M
    07-21-2012 09:12 AM
    I think any froyo rom would work. Rhodes is a good utility for this type of thing.
    07-21-2012 09:33 AM
    I think any froyo rom would work. Rhodes is a good utility for this type of thing.
    Somewhere in this thread here (which can help all around with what your doing) theres a terminal command that can turn on diag mode on almost any device
    07-21-2012 09:47 AM
    Somewhere in this thread here (which can help all around with what your doing) theres a terminal command that can turn on diag mode on almost any device
    I don't see the command.........O.o

Sent from my Optimus M
    07-21-2012 10:04 AM
    Just flashed harmonia 1.9.... Debugging is enabled but my phone still cannot be reconized by HW VSP. I will try some cmd's. I read somewhere else that I need to boot recovery and wait for drivers to install, but change the port to com10 or something to that affect. So if anyone knows how to create a virtual port. let me know thanks
    07-21-2012 12:29 PM
    Just flashed harmonia 1.9.... Debugging is enabled but my phone still cannot be reconized by HW VSP. I will try some cmd's. I read somewhere else that I need to boot recovery and wait for drivers to install, but change the port to com10 or something to that affect. So if anyone knows how to create a virtual port. let me know thanks
    You don't need to make a virtual port, you could just stay in recovery mode, but you must install drivers, and you may or may not have to reboot.
    07-21-2012 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD