Need help enabling Diag mode. OV!!!

lanier420

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know how to enable diagnosis mode on the LG optimus V.
I read in some forums that I need to flash a rom that allows it. But the few that do are vary outdated roms. They only work on the old screens I believe. So long story short... Is there any way to enable diag mode on my current rom. Bobzhomez cm7.1".

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know how to enable diagnosis mode on the LG optimus V.
I read in some forums that I need to flash a rom that allows it. But the few that do are vary outdated roms. They only work on the old screens I believe. So long story short... Is there any way to enable diag mode on my current rom. Bobzhomez cm7.1".

No. Flash harmonia 1.9. Supports new screens and is not outdated at all.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

lanier420

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Haha thank you. IV been researching this for hours now. Will let you know if it solves my problem. Also is there a method to enabling it. Or do I just plug into computer.

Last edited:

lanier420

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Just flashed harmonia 1.9.... Debugging is enabled but my phone still cannot be reconized by HW VSP. I will try some cmd's. I read somewhere else that I need to boot recovery and wait for drivers to install, but change the port to com10 or something to that affect. So if anyone knows how to create a virtual port. let me know thanks

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Just flashed harmonia 1.9.... Debugging is enabled but my phone still cannot be reconized by HW VSP. I will try some cmd's. I read somewhere else that I need to boot recovery and wait for drivers to install, but change the port to com10 or something to that affect. So if anyone knows how to create a virtual port. let me know thanks

You don't need to make a virtual port, you could just stay in recovery mode, but you must install drivers, and you may or may not have to reboot.