Porting Optimus S ZVJ ROMs to Optimus V ZVJ

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Well I'm disappointed in two things right now:
1) Jerryscripts green recovery doesn't properly flash a radio or at least this version doesn't
2) the movie mission to mars led me to believe that there would be some fighting with aliens going on when they killed those astronauts but then nothing happenend it was the exact opposite they get there and the aliens had a puzzle and ..... well I was disappointed :D

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
1) Jerryscripts green recovery doesn't properly flash a radio or at least this version doesn't
2) the movie mission to mars led me to believe that there would be some fighting with aliens going on when they killed those astronauts but then nothing happenend it was the exact opposite they get there and the aliens had a puzzle and ..... well I was disappointed :D

Spoiler Alert :p

According to the movie we're of Martian descent and one guy stayed in the ship and ended up going to the planet the Martians are living on.

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

You are on optimus s firmware, you have an optimus s in your hands now, not an optimus v, go get an optimus s recovery :p
Edit: finally on wifi
Still no PC, not home.
Sent from my Optimus M

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
So, to slow things out and condense everything, basically,

We will change to zvj. Then we have to revert to zvd in order to root. Then we have to get the zvj recovery and we can update and root from that? And then we can flash the zvj roms?

Yeah?

This sounds insanely complicated. BUT I'M PUMPED. :D

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
So, to slow things out and condense everything, basically,

We will change to zvj. Then we have to revert to zvd in order to root. Then we have to get the zvj recovery and we can update and root from that? And then we can flash the zvj roms?

Yeah?

This sounds insanely complicated. BUT I'M PUMPED. :D

No you will start from ZVD and then root ZVJ

Sent from my Optimus M

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Spoiler Alert :p

According to the movie we're of Martian descent and one guy stayed in the ship and ended up going to the planet the Martians are living on.

Lol

@sammyz

Wish I wouldve know that before I started flashing this zvd cab :( it's alright jsut sets things back some

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
That automated root one looked good, but I noticed it installed xionia recovery. Which could potentially be bad if it's an old xionia that isn't compatible with the newer screens. Right?

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
That automated root one looked good, but I noticed it installed xionia recovery. Which could potentially be bad if it's an old xionia that isn't compatible with the newer screens. Right?

Replace it with another recovery if you find anything better...make sure its an optimus s recovery.

Sent from my Optimus M

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I don't know haha didn't download it yet.

For installing zvd, would you just open kp500, enter LS670, and then enter the zvd cab? Where is the zvd cab at?

No, you will need the bin, you will lose AAA/HA keys so back them up. You use LGNPST, my battery is gonna die.

Sent from my Optimus M