The ROM comparison/set up Thread.

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Ok little rom topic. Little off. I did get z benchmark of 2061 using Antutu running savagezen 480/864.

I also found another topic that posted a screenie of a launcher for the OV that I'd like to try but the Guy I pm'd about it don't remember the name of it. So ill post his screenie here for some help...

Hope someone can tell me which one it is...lol

Sent from my twice fried OV using Quattrimus as a pacemaker

Nothing is really off topic here, as long as it has something to deal with roms, apps, themes, tweaks, mods, basically anything, as long as you're sharing information.

I also wanna know what launcher that Is :eek:

sent from my un-dead sammich.

vm_760

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I just had to post this. I found the launcher and its pretty nice, but could use a lot more options. The good it it just plain looks bad a** lol. The bad is its for the Sony Ericson..but it does work for the OV as you can see.

Its called a arc launcher,and I'm sure there are more or better modded ones I just grabbed and flashed the first one I found. Made a Android backup beforehand also.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I just had to post this. I found the launcher and its pretty nice, but could use a lot more options. The good it it just plain looks bad a** lol. The bad is its for the Sony Ericson..but it does work for the OV as you can see.

Its called a arc launcher,and I'm sure there are more or better modded ones I just grabbed and flashed the first one I found. Made a Android backup beforehand also.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Probably going to use this launcher when I'm using jellybean as my daily :p
Thanks for sharing as always! :p

sent from my un-dead sammich.

n3rd47

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
me gusta, but whats the best launcher, theme, font, est. and im more into the dark and ominous macabre sh*t, also how do i stop apps that i install to stop getting on the home screen? lol

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
me gusta, but whats the best launcher, theme, font, est. and im more into the dark and ominous macabre sh*t, also how do i stop apps that i install to stop getting on the home screen? lol

To stop the apps getting on home screen, in market, go to settings and uncheck "automatically add widgets to home screen". For launcher, i use Apex. Highly customizable and you can use Go launcher and ADW themes with it. For fonts, i get mine from dafont.com Personally, i like Broken Ghost. For themes, i kinda make my own by mixing different themes together, but Afterburner theme is pretty sweet. Or, go to Afterburner theme on the market and scroll down to more apps from the dev and check out his different themes. Also, type in Biomechanical Droid, and scroll to more apps from the dev to check out his live wallpapers. That's the one i'm currently using, but i have all his LWPs. Mystical Skull is really sweet too.

Sent from my Zombie ICS-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Reactions: n3rd47

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781