[GUIDE] Optimus V ZVJ

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I keep getting

The module "C:\LG Electronics\LGNPST\Model\MTP\VM670.dll" was loaded but the call to DllRegisterServer failed with error code 0x80020009.

Do I just ignore that?

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I keep getting

The module "C:\LG Electronics\LGNPST\Model\MTP\VM670.dll" was loaded but the call to DllRegisterServer failed with error code 0x80020009.

Do I just ignore that?

No, install everything in LG Components Archive

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Okay I uninstalled lgnpst and lgnpst generic models, but when attempting to uninstall lgnpst, I got this error.

Error 1721. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for this install to complete could not be run. contact your support personnel or package vendor. Action: UnRegisterCOM_3.0, location:
C:\windows\Installer\MS12702.tmp, command:
-uninstall C:\LG Electronics\LGNPST\Components 3.0

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Okay I uninstalled lgnpst and lgnpst generic models, but when attempting to uninstall lgnpst, I got this error.

Error 1721. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for this install to complete could not be run. contact your support personnel or package vendor. Action: UnRegisterCOM_3.0, location:
C:\windows\Installer\MS12702.tmp, command:
-uninstall C:\LG Electronics\LGNPST\Components 3.0

Make a new account, use it to uninstall and reinstall it all.

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Dang. That's annoying. Okay I will. I like how you changed your signature. Can you add me on facebook and your help will be much easier. just click that f button on the right side.

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Dang. That's annoying. Okay I will. I like how you changed your signature. Can you add me on facebook and your help will be much easier. just click that f button on the right side.

I didn't change my signature.....I'm on an optimus s right now, but now I changed the tapatalk signature :p

Edit I mean I'm on an optimus v with s firmware...

Sent from my Optimus V running Optimus S firmware on MetroPCS