[GUIDE] Optimus V ZVJ

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for asking the following, but would there be any possible way that you could provide the edited files, (that could be used on ANY Rom[Universal]) so i can add them to my flashable zip?
or would they need to be ROM specific???

LeslieAnn has said before it is rom specific, and some roms will never have mms working :( it's due to VM's complex and highly sophisticated MMS programming ................

Sent from my Optimus M

Reactions: nitestalkr

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Sorry for asking the following, but would there be any possible way that you could provide the edited files, (that could be used on ANY Rom[Universal]) so i can add them to my flashable zip?
or would they need to be ROM specific???
or do you think i can just pull MMS.apk from an Optimus V rom, and include that to fix MMS??
It's ROM specific. But if your good with java and smali it shouldn't be a problem

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: [GUIDE][WIP] Optimus V ZVJ

what if your like me and wanna be cool running the stock ZVJ rom? rooted of course i want data and mms thou c:

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
what if your like me and wanna be cool running the stock ZVJ rom? rooted of course i want data and mms thou c:

Forget stock! Lol too much bloat. But there are some nice zvj roms. I like hydro rom myself. Just haven't got mms yet everything else is good

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running LS670ZVJ Hydro Rom

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: [GUIDE][WIP] Optimus V ZVJ

but were still MMSless? hmm i have to think how badly do i want this.... because i havent gotten that far with my v to understand what you did