Beats Audio Thread for the V

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Are you wiping cache and dalvik cache, and booting after each flash?

sent from my un-dead sammich.

Yup did all that and it took out sound :confused: but I'll try it again and get back with ya maybe I missed a step

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Yup did all that and it took out sound :confused: but I'll try it again and get back with ya maybe I missed a step

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Hmm strange..
Well when you try again, make sure you wipe both cache's, flash, reboot system, after each one, and make sure you do so in order.

monepone

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm curious if anyone has seen a difference in sound when they change the various settings on the beats app.

I installed this and beats will occasionally stop when first start playing music. Otherwise it seems fine. Though, it doesn't seem like there is any difference in sound when I change the various settings on the app. I'd say the sound may be slightly better than before installing, but the difference doesn't seem very noticeable to me.

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm curious if anyone has seen a difference in sound when they change the various settings on the beats app.

I installed this and beats will occasionally stop when first start playing music. Otherwise it seems fine. Though, it doesn't seem like there is any difference in sound when I change the various settings on the app. I'd say the sound may be slightly better than before installing, but the difference doesn't seem very noticeable to me.

Beats+EQ mods are still a WIP, it needs to support ARMv6 devices, more specifically our line of phones.
Our devices are currently not officially supported with the devs, but hopefully it will be fully functional, I too would like a working beats+EQ mod on my phone.

Reactions: monepone

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
I was, in fact, very leery/iffy about this as well at first....

It has changed the overall clarity (using Altec buds btw) and bass management. I was impressed and forgot about Dre. lol
As far as an EQ, I'm using the recommended AudioFX app/widget to adjust.
PPL have to remember though, the quality can only go so far as the download--i.e. bit-rate, source, etc. I always preview my songs before a full download.

I don't believe a change in ROMS would affect this audio flash--it should be set in stone unless you recover to a ROM before this MOD still using DSP..
Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

*Someone made up another thread basically on this AGAIN----
But this is what I posted in the "Music lovers" thread.

Reactions: monepone

BlairFam07

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Yeah this works great for me on the cm9 beta2 eq and all setting seem to have a great effect.
Thanks,

also I only flashed them back to back in order given only wiped b4 first zip.

emburybrett1

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
It does flash with no issue but is just for show DOESN'T work... you can see by changing the room effect with it taking NO change and Enable Range Compression and put it to extreme. Also no change in the way it sounds.

Quattrimus CM9 Nightly 20120731 (Beta2) 4.0.4

Update 2:52PM Amesome BEATS crashed going to restart the phone and see if it starts to work.

still doesnt work.

Last edited:

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
You flashed all three wiping cache and dalvik before hand and rebooting in between? I get noticably better sound . Also, you can use flash image gui apk to flash a new recovery without computer.

ricoson9

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Same here dont notice a change in the music and the awsome beats app dont work it dont change the bass i i turned it up and nothin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC