08-22-2012 08:30 PM
249 ... 45678 ...
tools
    I THINK I have a mms working for Hydro but i can't test (no OV).

Non-flashable. Unzip, backup originals, and replace.
    thewraith420 likes this.
    07-30-2012 03:06 PM
    so whats the plan here?

does the zip flash in reovery now?

can someone make a MMS fix for the stock ZVJ rom?
    07-30-2012 04:11 PM
    I THINK I have a mms working for Hydro but i can't test (no OV).

Non-flashable. Unzip, backup originals, and replace.
    Thx again for the help nate. If this is the same as what you pm'd me then it doesn't work right yet. On wifi it'll say sent but the recipient won't get it and on 3g it says expired or not available. Receiving shows up as garbled text from 999-999-9999

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running LS670ZVJ Dante Rom
    07-30-2012 04:51 PM
    I should have an updated patch fix soon.. accidentally rushed into experimenting with something, bricked my phone, but i recovered. anywho, about to upload the fix to the first patch in the OP.

Edit:
    Updated the ZVJ to ZVD patch, should be flashable now.
    And i added a tip from ThatGuyLurkin on how to get data working in Hydro, and other GB roms.
    Thanks TGL!!!
    07-30-2012 08:30 PM
    Could you be more specific, please? I see zvd to zvj and zvj to zvd downloads. haha well which one means zvd roms to work on zvj radio and which one means zvj roms to work on zvd radio?
    lol
    07-30-2012 09:39 PM
    Could you be more specific, please? I see zvd to zvj and zvj to zvd downloads. haha well which one means zvd roms to work on zvj radio and which one means zvj roms to work on zvd radio?
    lol
    That would be zvj to zvd

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running LS670ZVJ Dante Rom
    nitestalkr likes this.
    07-30-2012 09:41 PM
    lol
    I thought it was pretty straight forward, and I have explanations above each link.
    Hope the following clears it up.
    ZVJ(rom) to ZVD(firmware)
    ZVD(rom) froyo ZVJ(firmware)

sent from my un-dead sammich.
    07-30-2012 09:42 PM
    And I just got ninja'd. :sly:

07-30-2012 09:45 PM
    Could I use my *nvs from lgnpst to restore all of my service(besides maybe data) for the hydro rom?
    07-30-2012 10:30 PM
    Could I use my *nvs from lgnpst to restore all of my service(besides maybe data) for the hydro rom?
    If you have access to wifi, you can manually install the patch on GB roms. TharGuyLurkin provided how he got it working, and I put it in the OP.

07-30-2012 10:34 PM
    If you have access to wifi, you can manually install the patch on GB roms. TharGuyLurkin provided how he got it working, and I put it in the OP.

Oh I thought that was just to fix data. And that's a lot of work that I really don't wanna do haha I'll just stay on my quattrimus possibly going to zvj radio tomorrow.
    07-30-2012 10:42 PM
    Oh I thought that was just to fix data. And that's a lot of work that I really don't wanna do haha I'll just stay on my quattrimus possibly going to zvj radio tomorrow.
    It is, I'm still not sure why there are so many mixed results with service on GB roms.

07-30-2012 10:55 PM
    Hydro Rom is good, yes. It locks up a lot, so I have a low overclock. Please, tell me if any of you guys have lock ups. I want to know if it's just me.
    07-30-2012 10:59 PM
    Hydro Rom is good, yes. It locks up a lot, so I have a low overclock. Please, tell me if any of you guys have lock ups. I want to know if it's just me.
    I haven't really tested out the extents of hydro, just used that to see if my patch works out. It never locked up on me, and I had it overclocked at 844/600, when I messed around with it.

07-30-2012 11:12 PM
    I've encountered these problems:

- Lock ups now and then

- Data goes out and on( this only happens like twice a day to me for 3 seconds )
    07-30-2012 11:15 PM
    I've encountered these problems:

- Lock ups now and then

- Data goes out and on( this only happens like twice a day to me for 3 seconds )
    I'll test hydro tomorrow, all day.

07-30-2012 11:46 PM
    Been testing MMS now that I'm home. It seems that if I mess with Framework.jar, it goes straight to having Phone spam Force Close. I'm gonna see if I can find a way around.

I also get something about update device has force closed. I don't know what that's about.

Stockness makes everything complicated.... All the files are different than CM7.
    07-31-2012 12:08 AM
    Been testing MMS now that I'm home. It seems that if I mess with Framework.jar, it goes straight to having Phone spam Force Close. I'm gonna see if I can find a way around.

I also get something about update device has force closed. I don't know what that's about.

Stockness makes everything complicated.... All the files are different than CM7.
    Yea, that's one thing that makes things difficult, the stockness.
    Maybe that's why my patch seems to work better with non-stock roms?
    Some cyanogenmod/stock confliction?

07-31-2012 12:35 AM
    The updated patch didn't work for me. Are you sure you chose the right _exp file?

This one highlighted was in the old one and now it's not. All the files in the zip are different sizes than the old one actually. Are they different files?
    07-31-2012 01:21 AM
    That one is the original patch, from when I experimented with it.
    All I did, was rename the original zip I made "flashable port.zip" to "ZVJ to ZVD.....zip".
    And that's the one that I made originally, with sms/calling working in GB, just no data and mms.
    Not sure why its not working anymore...
    Unless its an upload error with media fire..
    I'll repackage the original zip aagain, and reupload, again.

07-31-2012 01:36 AM
    Data works perfect for me, although flashing the zip doesn't give me data. I have to put then in manually and use solid explorer our anything with root. Does the zip give you data?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    07-31-2012 02:48 AM
    Data works perfect for me, although flashing the zip doesn't give me data. I have to put then in manually and use solid explorer our anything with root. Does the zip give you data?

It gives me data on Jelly Bean, and ICS.

I wonder why it needs rom be manually inserted for GB stock/modified stock...

I have an idea that I'm going to try tomorrow night.

ThatGuyLurkin likes this.
    07-31-2012 02:59 AM
    Best of luck.

nitestalkr likes this.
    07-31-2012 03:12 AM
    Ok. So I changed files that you've included into the zip, and this zip seemed to work for me perfectly.
    nitestalkr likes this.
    07-31-2012 04:11 PM
    ill flash it. i think someone needs to dig deep deep into that stock rom and make a zip specal for it
    07-31-2012 05:06 PM
249 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD