[Patch's]ZVJ to ZVD & ZVD to ZVJ Flashable zips(Optimus V)

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Been testing MMS now that I'm home. It seems that if I mess with Framework.jar, it goes straight to having Phone spam Force Close. I'm gonna see if I can find a way around. :eek:

I also get something about update device has force closed. I don't know what that's about. :-\

Stockness makes everything complicated.... All the files are different than CM7. :mad:

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Been testing MMS now that I'm home. It seems that if I mess with Framework.jar, it goes straight to having Phone spam Force Close. I'm gonna see if I can find a way around. :eek:

I also get something about update device has force closed. I don't know what that's about. :-\

Stockness makes everything complicated.... All the files are different than CM7. :mad:

Yea, that's one thing that makes things difficult, the stockness.
Maybe that's why my patch seems to work better with non-stock roms?
Some cyanogenmod/stock confliction?

sent from my un-dead sammich.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
The updated patch didn't work for me. Are you sure you chose the right _exp file?

This one highlighted was in the old one and now it's not. All the files in the zip are different sizes than the old one actually. Are they different files?

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
That one is the original patch, from when I experimented with it.
All I did, was rename the original zip I made "flashable port.zip" to "ZVJ to ZVD.....zip".
And that's the one that I made originally, with sms/calling working in GB, just no data and mms.
Not sure why its not working anymore...
Unless its an upload error with media fire..
I'll repackage the original zip aagain, and reupload, again.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Data works perfect for me, although flashing the zip doesn't give me data. I have to put then in manually and use solid explorer our anything with root. Does the zip give you data?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Data works perfect for me, although flashing the zip doesn't give me data. I have to put then in manually and use solid explorer our anything with root. Does the zip give you data?

It gives me data on Jelly Bean, and ICS.

I wonder why it needs rom be manually inserted for GB stock/modified stock...

I have an idea that I'm going to try tomorrow night.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
MMS is all i need to find a fix for.

Ifi mess with Framework, I get spammed with Phone FC. If i don't, my MMS doesn't send. :thumbdown:

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
You can send mms with go sms if you fill in the apns info manually.. In case anyone didn't know. Still no receiving though

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running LS670ZVJ Dante Rom

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I used the libs from your old patch that wouldn't flash right. If I added the other _exp.so file, things didn't work right. So, credits to you ofc. :) I just fixed the zip.

I added them to a zip and flashed, and then I had data right out the box. :D

Working on MMS now. I was talking with Cammy and suddenly got 3 different ideas.

I also noticed that there's a CDMASMSDispatcher or whatever in the CDMA folder, and not in the Telephony folder. (If you know what I'm talking about)

If you don't, I could teach you and maybe we can help each other out? :D

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I used the libs from your old patch that wouldn't flash right. If I added the other _exp.so file, things didn't work right. So, credits to you ofc. :) I just fixed the zip.

I added them to a zip and flashed, and then I had data right out the box. :D

Working on MMS now. I was talking with Cammy and suddenly got 3 different ideas.

I also noticed that there's a CDMASMSDispatcher or whatever in the CDMA folder, and not in the Telephony folder. (If you know what I'm talking about)

If you don't, I could teach you and maybe we can help each other out? :D

I somewhat understand :p
And i'm always open to ideas, and accept any and all help i can get. :p

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
GingerBread V is based on Google's code, so I'm wondering what if we decompile the Framework.jar from that rom and use CDMA_______.smali stuff to try to fix MMS. :)?

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Not entirely. The second I mess with CDMA dispatcher, I get phone force close.

Modding the framework.jar from Hydro Rom, or Dante Rom, or even stock for that matter, wouldn't cause any problems that I'm aware of.

Each one of them is based on Stock ZVJ using the same Framework.jar. I'm gonna mess with the Stock ZVJ rom and see if I get Phone Force Close.

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Not entirely. The second I mess with CDMA dispatcher, I get phone force close.

Modding the framework.jar from Hydro Rom, or Dante Rom, or even stock for that matter, wouldn't cause any problems that I'm aware of.

Each one of them is based on Stock ZVJ using the same Framework.jar. I'm gonna mess with the Stock ZVJ rom and see if I get Phone Force Close.

Well as long as the patch wouldn't cause any issues with other ROMs, like cm10 ZVJ JellyBean, then I could include it into the patch.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma