[Patch's]ZVJ to ZVD & ZVD to ZVJ Flashable zips(Optimus V)

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Wow for real is that how it went .....

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Yeah, that penguin guy keeps looking into stuff but the way I hear it he's really just one step above n00b! :rolleyes:

(Sorry if I accidentally hurt your feelings inceyet, I thought it would be obvious that I was referring to myself and not you.)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone got that mms fix in the link to work? All I could get was phone fc

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running LS670ZVJ Dante Rom

Supposedly someone got mms working, but only partially, sends ok, receives only when having full bars of service.
But that was 1 of the only reports I can remember of it working.

sent from my un-dead sammich.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Supposedly someone got mms working, but only partially, sends ok, receives only when having full bars of service.

I can send fine with gosms but receiving doesn't work

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I can send fine with gosms but receiving doesn't work

I can live without MMS, I mean yea its really nice to have, but you can just tell people to send to your Gmail, and use the Gmail app to view it. :p
At least Mms is half working.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I can live without MMS, I mean yea its really nice to have, but you can just tell people to send to your Gmail, and use the Gmail app to view it. :p
At least Mms is half working.

Not exactly. If you get a 99999999 message, how do you know who sent it? :p

StingDrop

May 3, 2012
Visit site

Im assuming that would be me lol like i said it worked for.me ill post screenshots when im in full bars

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Button swapping doesn't seem to be working for me at all. After installing the rom and using the patch I keep having my menu and my home buttons reversed.

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Not exactly. If you get a 99999999 message, how do you know who sent it? :p

You wouldn't get a 9999999999 message if its sent to your email. Their number will appear, ie 602741xxxx@pixmbl.com and it would have the mms attachment, you then use your Gmail app, or other email app, to open and view what they sent to your email, and download it to your phone if you like.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
You wouldn't get a 9999999999 message if its sent to your email. Their number will appear, ie 602741xxxx@pixmbl.com and it would have the mms attachment, you then use your Gmail app, or other email app, to open and view what they sent to your email, and download it to your phone if you like.

I meant, you get a 9999999 message, but who do you tell to send yo your email if you don't know who sent it? :)

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I meant, you get a 9999999 message, but who do you tell to send yo your email if you don't know who sent it? :)

I'm saying before hand, tell people that often send you MMS, to send to your email instead due to some slight phone error. :p
People usually ask me if they can send me an MMS before doing so, or if I'm aware of having MMS issues, I often tell people that they need to send to my email until further notice. But thats just me. :p

And I don't receive many MMS messages anyway. :p

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
So I've been thinking we've got the source code for mms.apk and the source code for what's needed to make it work. Why not make an virgin mobile mms.apk?

It can be built on froyo sources so that everyone can use it and can be used in any rom.

Reactions: sellers86

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
So I've been thinking we've got the source code for mms.apk and the source code for what's needed to make it work. Why not make an virgin mobile mms.apk?

It can be built on froyo sources so that everyone can use it and can be used in any rom.

Isn't it the apn-conf.XML that needs changed?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

That's what I was attempting at first, pulled the needed files from stock froyo, but mms was still half broken.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz