ics booya but having issues

n3rd47

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
i recently flashed an ics rom on my optimus v (Quattrimus) great rom love everything about it from the boot animation to the 4.0.4 version, however its having a bit of an error with random thing never know when im gonna open something that freezes it and reboots it, now i haven't pin pointed what sets it off but im wondering if theres something that is out there thatll stop it from its $#!7 attacks or if i have to flip a freakin switch, or do i have to flash something with it, so if theres anybody out there that had the same problem and found pandoras box (fixed it) please let me know, thank you CM for making my friends say how'd you do that ;)

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
That didn't help me when i was trying to figure out why my phone does the same. So i avoid ICS. I flash it after every 15 days though to test. :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

n3rd47

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
bricks have been shat, works great so far, now just having trouble of finding good themes to put on it lol, but thank you, also this is what i did
1. clear partions cache, dalvik cache, factory reset it,
2. flashed the rom Quattrimus on it let it do its buesness
3. flashed gapps "gapps-ics-20120429"
4. sit back and for the boot up of your life literly itll take that long
so far it works great only issue when the phones off and you plug in the charger might as well just unplug it cause it will not boot with the charger in it but thanks guys so far so good :)

sellersj27

May 30, 2012
Visit site
bricks have been shat, works great so far, now just having trouble of finding good themes to put on it lol, but thank you, also this is what i did
1. clear partions cache, dalvik cache, factory reset it,
2. flashed the rom Quattrimus on it let it do its buesness
3. flashed gapps "gapps-ics-20120429"
4. sit back and for the boot up of your life literly itll take that long
so far it works great only issue when the phones off and you plug in the charger might as well just unplug it cause it will not boot with the charger in it but thanks guys so far so good :)

Digitalhouseoftreats.com

In the forum they have tons of themes for cm9,
and they work flawlessly! They even take requests!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol