08-04-2012 11:16 AM
31 12
tools
    What happened to the earbuds? Btw I found a player that goes great with Beats Audio, check out PlayerPro

Edit: oh wow I must've misread that, extension, not headphones lol x__x

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
    08-02-2012 01:17 PM
    Yeah. Works pretty well. .

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    08-02-2012 01:49 PM
    I was, in fact, very leery/iffy about this as well at first....

It has changed the overall clarity (using Altec buds btw) and bass management. I was impressed and forgot about Dre. lol
    As far as an EQ, I'm using the recommended AudioFX app/widget to adjust.
    PPL have to remember though, the quality can only go so far as the download--i.e. bit-rate, source, etc. I always preview my songs before a full download.

I don't believe a change in ROMS would affect this audio flash--it should be set in stone unless you recover to a ROM before this MOD still using DSP..
    Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

08-02-2012 02:03 PM
    At this point the quality is good as it is, I just need a way to boost the volume.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
    08-02-2012 04:06 PM
    Try neutron player it has a pre amp for enough volume to wreck you speakers and in the advanced eq settings you can do amazing things to your sound. I haven't been able to find any other music apps that can compare

Android E739
    LeoLawliet likes this.
    08-03-2012 12:13 AM
    I was, in fact, very leery/iffy about this as well at first....

It has changed the overall clarity (using Altec buds btw) and bass management. I was impressed and forgot about Dre. lol
    As far as an EQ, I'm using the recommended AudioFX app/widget to adjust.
    PPL have to remember though, the quality can only go so far as the download--i.e. bit-rate, source, etc. I always preview my songs before a full download.

I don't believe a change in ROMS would affect this audio flash--it should be set in stone unless you recover to a ROM before this MOD still using DSP..
    Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

--bump--
    08-04-2012 11:16 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD