My lg vm670 is stuck at the LG logo after Xionia_CWMA_12518.6_VM_Recovery-signed recovery starts up. is this a fixable brick or should i just give up on the phone. I tried everyhting i could find and nothing is working.
    07-28-2012 04:01 PM
    can you get into recovery at all from powered off+hold home/vol down/power?...
    if you can, then restore the backup of the rom you should have made... if you cant, then id suggest trying phatninjas tool to flash a new recovery... ;-)
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/opt...atninja55.html
    07-28-2012 04:16 PM
    I can't access recovery at all i tried the tool and so far nothing it could that I'm losing USB connection to fast.
    Thanks for the help though
    07-28-2012 04:43 PM
    read my signature below
    07-28-2012 07:19 PM
    Thank you sammyz for the reply but the phone will not stay connected long enough to be able to use those programs
    from power on i have the original lg logo then the android system recovery starts formats data and factory setting then reboots then the phone get stuck at the logo. that when i lose any usb connection. I have tried to create a "boot disk" like for the nook but that doesn't work. and just recently the logo has started to blink on and off.
    07-28-2012 08:12 PM
    I got into emergency mode. but i keep losing usb support
    07-29-2012 12:44 AM
    just an up i have the phoned working again but i can not connect to the mobile network. after using the lgnspt recovery method. can anyone help fix this
    07-29-2012 08:07 PM
    Did you use it from e-mode or a froyo rom? You should have data still if from a froyo rom..

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running LS670ZVJ Dante Rom
    07-30-2012 07:20 AM
    Sounds like he used S firmware. Depends which one though. Did you use LGNPST or kp500? Sammyz guide or the other guide off AF?

If you used Sammyz, the process to get data working again is harder than if you used the other one. But it's still doable. Probably.
    07-30-2012 07:32 AM
    Sounds like he used S firmware. Depends which one though. Did you use LGNPST or kp500? Sammyz guide or the other guide off AF?

If you used Sammyz, the process to get data working again is harder than if you used the other one. But it's still doable. Probably.
    He said he used lgnpst.. The problem with that is if it was from e-mode then he might not be able to get data back if he didn't back anything up

07-30-2012 07:45 AM
    Thank you sammyz for the reply but the phone will not stay connected long enough to be able to use those programs
    from power on i have the original lg logo then the android system recovery starts formats data and factory setting then reboots then the phone get stuck at the logo. that when i lose any usb connection. I have tried to create a "boot disk" like for the nook but that doesn't work. and just recently the logo has started to blink on and off.
    Go into e-mode, I am aware that it has USB connection problems, just ignore them and start the unbrick process.

Sent from my Optimus M
    07-30-2012 08:09 AM
    I would try a different computer.... For some reason my ov will loose connection in e-emode on my laptop but on my pc its solid

07-30-2012 08:23 AM
    Go into e-mode, I am aware that it has USB connection problems, just ignore them and start the unbrick process.

Sent from my Optimus M
    He already unbricked it using lgnpst.

shoot. if you didn't properly back up the *nvs, you will never get data again.

However, you can check to see if you can get it.

Go here. That will help take you through the process of seeing if you can fix your data. you may also want to refer to http://forums.androidcentral.com/opt...a-zvd-zvj.html because that has pictures. the post earlier is more complete, but you will not be able to do the qpst stuff because you didn't make a .qnc backup. that's okay though, you may not need it.
    07-30-2012 09:39 AM
    Dang, talk about hard brick problems. Im glad i only had a soft brick and it was easily fixed.
    08-17-2012 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD