I'm sure there has to be a thread on this somewhere, but everyone i find seems to be outdated.
    with the help of phatninja55 i was able to recover my OV from the dreaded ROMmanager, and am now running the gingersnap 1.3, which btw is awesome.

I am just curious as to how many options are out there and are actually compatible with my V

Thanks
    08-01-2012 10:12 AM
    There are tons of roms and ports, especially now that we have OS rom fixes!
    adamhos likes this.
    08-01-2012 10:18 AM
    I'm sure there has to be a thread on this somewhere, but everyone i find seems to be outdated.
    with the help of phatninja55 i was able to recover my OV from the dreaded ROMmanager, and am now running the gingersnap 1.3, which btw is awesome.

I am just curious as to how many options are out there and are actually compatible with my V

Thanks
    Too many to count now.....just look at the last post, and if it's within this month/last month, then it is dated.

Sent from my Optimus M
    adamhos likes this.
    08-01-2012 10:18 AM
    All roms for the OV now support the new OV. The ones that didn't have been retired (thanks corey streater).
    adamhos and topdawg661 like this.
    08-01-2012 12:26 PM
    All roms for the OV now support the new OV. The ones that didn't have been retired (thanks corey streater).

good to know, thanks!
    topdawg661 likes this.
    08-01-2012 12:29 PM
    I'm kinda new to this, but here's the ones that I've tried that work well on my newer VM670 (Hitachi screen):

BobZhome IHO CM7
    MiRaGe
    Harmonia
    Ginger Snap
    Quattrimus (CM9 or AOKP)
    BobZhome CM9

This is by no means complete, but I've tried all of them. The CM7 ones are all rock solid, and the ICS ones work well enough if not completely stable.
    adamhos likes this.
    08-02-2012 09:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD