I have been looking around the forums and cant seem to find any straight out info on this. I think i heard something about the camera not working and mms issues? I am planning on trying this out but want to know the issues it has right now. Does this rom include gapps?
    08-02-2012 02:15 AM
    I have been looking around the forums and cant seem to find any straight out info on this. I think i heard something about the camera not working and mms issues? I am planning on trying this out but want to know the issues it has right now. Does this rom include gapps?
    Gapps is a separate file that will need to be flashed along with the rom. All major function, MMS, SMS, Wifi, 3G, Bluetooth, etc are working. Video playback needs a play store app to work for now, wireless tether needs a play store app. Hulu, Netflix, and youtube HQ don't work, but that's not an issue specific to this rom. All and all everyday function is there, and it's a pretty smooth and stable rom.
    08-02-2012 03:14 AM
    EVERYTHING can work by some adjustments, downloads, and workarounds. Right now, there is nothing on quattrimus that I could not do on stock or a froyo rom or a gingerbread rom. Really the only thing that makes quattrimus a no for some people is the fact that hardware acceleration is broken. (which used to mean no netflix or hulu. But I found out how to fix that. http://forums.androidcentral.com/opt...-ics-roms.html) The only other thing that people don't like about quattrimus is the fact of reboots. The phone will reboot randomly if the overclock isn't set to something that works for it. This is will probably be fixed, depending on if/when tdm updates the kernel.
    08-02-2012 03:43 AM
    Check the thread links.......

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    08-02-2012 03:44 AM
    +.5
    Only cuz they aren't entirely accurate. the 7/30 nightly fixed the bluetooth. And some of the problems have workarounds not mentioned.
    08-02-2012 03:49 AM
    I'm just waiting for deep sleep to be fully back. And overclock. 600MHz is slow

08-02-2012 04:16 AM

Not on aokp. Sometimes I forget to OC on it. Lol.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
    08-02-2012 04:19 AM

So what do you mean by deep sleep? Is that like a 'stage' the phone goes into to reduce consumption of battery after its been idle for a while? Does this mean a significant loss in battery becuase i was planning of buying an extended battery for it. Also, does ics run smooth even at 600MHz?

Now ive seen around that aosp is 'on its way'. What is the difference? More stable?
    08-02-2012 10:25 PM
    AOSP is stock, like a new phone.

I find ICS slow with no overclock. I've been overclocked since a rooted, LOOOONG ago. So I'm used to it. You might like it. But try the IHO roms. Like Ginger Snap, GTR. Their based on Mirage. Mirage is like, the best go to rom. I really REALLY recommend it.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    08-02-2012 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD