I keep getting the above error when I try to download or update apps from the Play store. I have plenty of space on my SD and internal memory. What do I do to fix it? I've tried multiple ROMS, clearing all the cache stuff (I think, I might not be clearing em properly as I am new to this) everytime.

I read that I should transfer my dalvik cache to my SD card so I can properly delete the cache but I have no idea how to do this, are there other ways to fixing this problem?

Is it Titanium Back-up's fault?

Also, I've tried Quattrimus ICS rom and it looks awesome but how do I get the Play store on that rom?

Lastly, what's a kernel for?

On all the roms I've tried, I can't seem to be able to connect my phone to my computer, is it suppose to be like that?
    danop likes this.
    08-04-2012 10:52 PM
    To connect your phone to PC, download this:

http://www.lg-phones.org/wp-content/
    uploads/LG-Optimus-V.zip

A kernel is what makes the phone run. Without, your phone would be useless.

For Quattrimus, you have to flash these after flashing the rom, that'll get you your market.

www.mediafire.com/?per5263a0j7rs6h

SD Card space doesn't affect the market. How much internal space do you have left? And what rom are you on?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    08-05-2012 12:55 AM
    To connect your phone to PC, download this:

http://www.lg-phones.org/wp-content/
    uploads/LG-Optimus-V.zip

A kernel is what makes the phone run. Without, your phone would be useless.

For Quattrimus, you have to flash these after flashing the rom, that'll get you your market.

gapps-ics-20120429-BobZ.zip

SD Card space doesn't affect the market. How much internal space do you have left? And what rom are you on?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    How come I didn't have to download it to connect to my computer when I was running stock rom? I just had to press that button on my phone.

Do I do the same thing I do when flashing those extra things? (As in clearing dalvik cache, etc... clearing everything except sd card?)

Right now I have 44mb of internal space. I am using Harmonia 1.9, I've used Harmonia 2.8 (or something close to that) along with two other cyanogen copies that I don't remember the name of. Either way, they all ended up having the "insufficient memory" error once I Titanium Backed-up.
    08-05-2012 11:35 PM
    If you have a SD ext u need to make it bigger

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    08-05-2012 11:57 PM
    If you have a SD ext u need to make it bigger

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Do you mean my SD card size? I have 5.5gb free.
    08-06-2012 12:13 PM
    How come I didn't have to download it to connect to my computer when I was running stock rom? I just had to press that button on my phone.

Do I do the same thing I do when flashing those extra things? (As in clearing dalvik cache, etc... clearing everything except sd card?)

Right now I have 44mb of internal space. I am using Harmonia 1.9, I've used Harmonia 2.8 (or something close to that) along with two other cyanogen copies that I don't remember the name of. Either way, they all ended up having the "insufficient memory" error once I Titanium Backed-up.
    Bump, how do I flash gapps after I flash a rom? do I clear the exact same things?
    08-07-2012 02:13 AM
    You don't need to clear anything, usually. If you've already booted into your new ROM, clear cache and dalvik cache, flash GApps, reboot. If you're flashing a new ROM, clear everything, flash ROM, flash GApps, reboot.
    QuinnSF likes this.
    08-07-2012 01:14 PM
    You don't need to clear anything, usually. If you've already booted into your new ROM, clear cache and dalvik cache, flash GApps, reboot. If you're flashing a new ROM, clear everything, flash ROM, flash GApps, reboot.
    Thank you!

Can you tell me how to fix my "insufficient memory" error?
    08-07-2012 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD